Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And some new pics. Again not particularly spoilery with people & situations we know about already.

Spoiler:

Comment

Id have been watching BBC1 at that time anyway, but now another reason to watch it!

Comment

still waiting (rather impatiently) for the new Doctor's wardrobe
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
          Same here. There can't be many characters on TV where people are genuinely curious and excited about what the lead character is going to wear.

Video of the interviews with Steven Moffat, Matt Smith, David Tennant, Jenna Coleman & Joanna Page at Blogtor Who. Be warned the Joanna Page one is slightly spoilery.

http://blogtorwho.blogspot.co.uk/201...nterviews.html

Comment

I'm okay with spoilery. In fact, when in comes to the new Doctor's wardrobe, I welcome it! Doesn't Moffet understand that there are artists out there who NEED TO KNOW!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

The Science of Doctor Who: Trailer - BBC Two

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

That programme looks excellent! I LOVE Brian Cox, so having him do this is brilliant.

I'm okay with spoilery. In fact, when in comes to the new Doctor's wardrobe, I welcome it! Doesn't Moffet understand that there are artists out there who NEED TO KNOW!!!!!
                LOL yes indeed. I've had a sig for every Doctor, so next month, for the twelfth Doctor, I'm going to have to cobble something together. I'm leaning towards something third Doctory, I think.

Comment

Hashtag? What's a hashtag?

The BBC and BBC Worldwide have launched an interactive, fan-powered website to celebrate fan loyalty throughout 50 years of adventures in the TARDIS.

The new digital TARDIS website showcases the creativity and passion of fans by pulling together the best content from Facebook, Twitter and Instagram in one place, to show the world that you are united in our support for the Doctor.

Tag your support with #savetheday and the more content that is uploaded the quicker 5 sneak peek clips of "The Day of the Doctor" will be revealed.

http://www.doctorwhosavetheday.com/#/video
                  Last edited by Blencathra; 07 November 2013, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                    Same here. There can't be many characters on TV where people are genuinely curious and excited about what the lead character is going to wear.

Video of the interviews with Steven Moffat, Matt Smith, David Tennant, Jenna Coleman & Joanna Page at Blogtor Who. Be warned the Joanna Page one is slightly spoilery.

http://blogtorwho.blogspot.co.uk/201...nterviews.html
                    I'm gonna go out on a limb here, and say that the Christmas issue of DWM has the exclusive.
                    sigpic
                    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Strax is back. He has things to say:

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/an-adve...-dvd-54742.htm
                        An Adventure in Space and Time DVD details

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/50th-an...sets-54846.htm
                        50th Anniversary soundtrack collection box sets.

Comment

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/moffat-...ctor-54862.htm
                          Moffat rules out 8.5 Doctor, more lies??

Comment

Scotchland ? I don't think I've ever hear partularrlr phase
                            Last edited by Nolamom; 07 November 2013, 03:06 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Scotchland ? I don't think I've ever hear partularrlr phase
                              In Strax's report he calls Scotland 'Scotch-land'. lol I love Strax.
                              sigpic

Comment

Somebody over at Gallifrey Base posted this.
                                Doctor Who is on the BBC Red Button starting on the 16th November at 19:30. No details of what it is

I've only got the Freview listings but its placed at these times on Channel 301

19:30 - 20:30: Saturday 16th
                                22:30 - 23:45: Saturday 16th
                                18:00 - 21:55: Sunday 17th
                                19:00 - 22:30: Monday 18th
                                01:55 - 04:00: Tuesday 19th
                                21:30 - 07:00: Tuesday 19th
                                19:30 - 07:00: Wednesday 20th
                                17:30 - 20:10: Thursday 21st
                                22:00 - 07:00: Thursday 21st

And on top of that we have Doctor Who at the Proms on Thursday 21st at 20:10 - 22:00
                                Seems like there is quite a lot of content on the red button. When I find out what it is, I'll update the 50th Programmes on TV/Radio Thread.

And now Blogtor Who have the same story.

Doctor Who on the BBC Red Button

http://blogtorwho.blogspot.co.uk/201...Blogtor+Who%29

Early listings for Freeview channels in the UK state the BBC "Red Button" feature will include some Doctor Who content from Nov 16. It is not known exactly what the nature of this content is, but it is most likely to be a special mini Doctor Who episode. The upcoming The Day of the Doctor DVD/bluray features a "mini episode" called The Night of the Doctor and additional material called The Last Day, so it's possible it could be one of those.

Doctor Who has had a long association with the Red Button. Attack of the Graske, written by Gareth Roberts, debuted on the channel on Christmas Day, 2005. Visit www.dayofthedoctor.com for all the info on the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special.
                                Last edited by Blencathra; 08 November 2013, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X