Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just an update on this weekends Doctor Who Time.

The TV Guide I got today and my SKY guide have Doctor Who listed at its usual time of 7:00pm both when BBC have and have not got World Cup Footy.

Best to keep checking your TV Guide, Internet and BBC One on the day incase of any changes to the schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
      Just an update on this weekends Doctor Who Time.

The TV Guide I got today and my SKY guide have Doctor Who listed at its usual time of 7:00pm both when BBC have and have not got World Cup Footy.

Best to keep checking your TV Guide, Internet and BBC One on the day incase of any changes to the schedule.
      On The BBC Doctor Who website it says " Fear Her - Sat 7pm BBC One"

Just wish they would make up their minds!

Comment

In reference to my earlier post, I've worked out what "Love & Monsters" was supposed to be...

SCOOBY WHO!
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Commentaries Update

SUBSCRIBE - get commentaries sent to you!

ON TV - press the Red Button on BBC Three repeats!

Right click and then save as...

Last edited by Stricken; 29 June 2006, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Doctor Who BBC Homepage has been updated. (I'm getting far too excited now)

Comment

Ooer the page for the episode guide is quite spoilerish.
              Spoiler:
              "She's not Rose Tyler. Not any more."
              Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
                Doctor Who BBC Homepage has been updated. (I'm getting far too excited now)
                Thanks for the heads up Egeria...I have to see this episode....NOW!!

Comment

Okay folks, a bit of speculation. We'll see how much I got right (and wrong) on Saturday night.

The ghosts are
                  Spoiler:
                  Cybermen
                  The mysterious sphere in the Torchwood facility is
                  Spoiler:
                  Dalek related

What say you?
                  sigpic
                  Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

How about the Ghosts being
                    Spoiler:
                    People from an Alternate Universe namely the one visited in The Rise of the Cybermen /Age of Steel

The Sphere is interesting although in the trailer the Doctor says "Send that thing back to hell !!!" Perhpas this is related to
                    Spoiler:
                    the Daleks or maybe even the Beast !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                      How about the Ghosts being
                      Spoiler:
                      People from an Alternate Universe namely the one visited in The Rise of the Cybermen /Age of Steel

The Sphere is interesting although in the trailer the Doctor says "Send that thing back to hell !!!" Perhpas this is related to
                      Spoiler:
                      the Daleks or maybe even the Beast !!!!
                      Hmmm, I dunno... What I do know is that Team SG-999 could take the Torchwood troops in a fight any day of the week. We fight dirty...
                      sigpic

Comment

The BBC page has been updated - and you can view teaser trailers every day this week.

Comment

How wrong were we about the quote on the page though? Nice trickery by BBC, "she's not Rose Tyler... not anymore" very clever.
                          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

*shakes head in despair* Torchwood using IBM computers, deary deary deary me...

I used to work in a factory that made the blessed things, and I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot barge pole.
                            sigpic

Comment

Freema Agyeman is the new companion for the new series. She played the girl who was euthanised by the Doctor in An Army of Ghosts, she will play a new character and will begin as the companion in Season 3.
                              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

apparantly it has also been confirmed that she will be a companion from the first episode of the season. Making the Doctor have no companion in the Christmas Special.

Comment

Working...
                                X