This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Website has been updated btw.
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I bet some clever soul with PhotShop or somesuch, has already manipulated that piccy of the Cyberman so it looks like he's giving us "the finger".
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Larger cover-art for Volume 3 is now available

http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releas...ume-three.html

Comment

I am not sure about the cover art they all seem a little too cheesy.

And what stickers?

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
            I am not sure about the cover art they all seem a little too cheesy.

And what stickers?
            There's a Dr. Who sticker collection out. Packet of six for 35p available from all good newsagents.
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak
              There's a Dr. Who sticker collection out. Packet of six for 35p available from all good newsagents.
              In the UK?

Comment

Commentaries Update

SUBSCRIBE - get commentaries sent to you!

ON TV - press the Red Button on BBC Three repeats!

Right click and then save as...
                Idiot's Lantern - By Ron Cook, Louise Paige and Sheelagh Wells.

Age Of Steel - By Noel Clarke, Camile Coduri and Shaun Dingwall.

Rise of the Cybermen - By Graeme Harper, Neill Gorton and Rob Mayor.

The Girl In The Fireplace - By Noel Clarke and Steven Moffat.

School Renion - By Helen Raynor, Eugene Washington and Phil Collinson.

Tooth And Claw - By David Tennant, Simone Winstone and Derek Riddell.

New Earth - By David Tennant, Russell T Davies, and Phil Collinson.

Christmas Invasion - By Russell T Davies, Julie Gardner and Phil Collinson.

Comment

I cant really quote a source as this came from SkyText, but I will put it anyway.

Billie Piper has signed to play Rose Tyler in Series 3/29. But there is a ctch, she isnt going to be in every episode, even though she is getting her full £250,000 wage that she got for S2/28 she will only appear in half of the episodes. Rose and The Doctor will seemingly reach the end of their travels in the finale of this series
                  Spoiler:
                  Doomsday
                  but she will be in the Christmas special.

I for one am a little disapointed as Rose is still not done, feel we have a lot more to see yet, but at the same time, it is good that she is leaving before her and the Doctor get a little too Shippy. I just hope that they get someone decent to take her place
                  Spoiler:
                  The penultimate scene of episode nine (I believe that is next saturday's episode) has three people in the TARDIS, so maybe this third person is a new companion. (Im pretty sure its episode nine, watching DW Confidential before the series began I know that that particular scene was the last one they filmed in the entire seres).
                  Of course John Barrowman is also meant to return, despite his role in Torchwood. (he's even said it himself.)
                  Last edited by The Signal; 05 June 2006, 06:51 AM.
                  Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                  - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
                    In the UK?
                    Indeed.
                    sigpic

Comment

That latest Tardisode Is Online

And The Main Page has been updated.

Comment

I made a thread but it will probably get buried, so the ABC Australia has started showing promo's for the new series 28 episodes. It seems from all accounts that they will go with a July 8 or maybe July 15th start date and they will start with The Christmas Invasion.

This means of course that the new series will end in the UK just as the ABC starts it, which I guess isn't so bad.

Comment

Commentaries Update

SUBSCRIBE - get commentaries sent to you!

ON TV - press the Red Button on BBC Three repeats!

Right click and then save as...

The Satan Pit - By Russell T Davies, Peter McKinstry, and Gareth Skelding.

The Impossible Planet - By Myanna Buring, James Strong, and Mike Valentine.

Idiot's Lantern - By Ron Cook, Louise Paige and Sheelagh Wells.

Age Of Steel - By Noel Clarke, Camile Coduri and Shaun Dingwall.

Rise of the Cybermen - By Graeme Harper, Neill Gorton and Rob Mayor.

The Girl In The Fireplace - By Noel Clarke and Steven Moffat.

School Renion - By Helen Raynor, Eugene Washington and Phil Collinson.

Tooth And Claw - By David Tennant, Simone Winstone and Derek Riddell.

New Earth - By David Tennant, Russell T Davies, and Phil Collinson.

Christmas Invasion - By Russell T Davies, Julie Gardner and Phil Collinson.

Comment

Next Weeks Doctor Who episode will air at 6.45pm due to the World Cup Second Round Match programme starting at 7.30pm.

Comment

Thanks Warrior !!!
                              Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

What in the name of the wee man was Saturday's ep supposed to be then?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X