Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is a big version of the cover from Outpost Gallifrey.
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

These Commentaries, will they turn up on the DVDs for those of us with naff computers that can't pick them up from the internet? Anyone know?

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
        These Commentaries, will they turn up on the DVDs for those of us with naff computers that can't pick them up from the internet? Anyone know?
        I would think so, I see no reason why they wouldn't

Comment

I would be suprisde if they wernt.
          Also the covers gonna be holographic too. A bit like the one for The Stargate Atlantis boxset.
          Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Starburst Special #75 - DOCTOR WHO SPECIAL

From Visimag:

http://www.visimag.com/acatalog/VI_D..._222.html#aS75

(Starburst is a UK based scifi magazine. In the US, you may order online from the URL above. Or, check with your local Borders or Barnes and Noble Bookstores for the magazine. Allow time for the magazine to be shipped across the pond.)

Starburst Special #75, Doctor Who 2006
            (Reference #S75)
            Now Available

132 Fantastic pages!

Doctor Who (2000s)
            We celebrate celebrate the second year of the BAFTA-award winning revival
            • Stars David Tennant & Billie Piper We talk to the actors about the Tenth Doctor and Rose
            • Actress Elisabeth Sladen Exclusive! The actress who played the Doctor’s companion Sarah Jane Smith talks about her return to the series
            • Actor Noel Clarke Rose’s boyfriend Mickey finally joins the TARDIS crew and Noel couldn’t be happier!
            • Actress Camille Coduri We chat to her about playing Rose’s down-to-earth mother!
            • Exclusive! Voice artist Nick Briggs on giving voice to the Cybermen
            • Exclusive! Writer Mark Gatiss talks about the challenges of setting his new episode, The Idiot’s Lantern, in 1950s London

Superman Returns Set Report!
            We go behind the scenes on the summer’s hottest blockbuster
            • Producer Gil Adler on why he’s delighted to be in the company of a superhero
            • Actor Stephan Bender on playing the junior Clark Kent!
            • Stars Brandon Routh & Kate Bosworth tell us ‘The whole movie hinges on the relationship between Superman and Lois Lane’

X-Men – The Final Stand
            • Actor Ian McKellen discusses his magnetic role as the villainous Magneto!
            • Actress Ellen Page talks about her roles in this movies and the powerful psychological drama Hard Candy
            • Exclusive! Actress Anna Paquin on having a special place in her heart for the role of good mutant Rogue

And there's more...
            Exclusive! Stargate Atlantis Art director James Robbins discusses creating monsters, machines and alien vistas for the hit Sci-Fi show!
            Exclusive! Battlestar Galactica (2000s) Set decorator Jonathan Lancaster tells us why detail is crucial
            Desperation Director Mick Garris and star Annabeth Gish discuss the new TV adaptation of a Stephen King novel
            Sci-Fi Stars Blade Runner? 2001? Battlestar Galactica? We talk to the stars of Star Trek (old and new) and Farscape about their favourite Sci-Fi TV and movies!
            Sci-Fi Gallery
            Dazzling posters from our top features!
            • Superman Returns
            • Doctor Who – The Cybermen
            • X-Men: The Final Stand

Trailer Park We take a sideways look at the trailer for the forthcoming movie release – this issue, the remake of classic Seventies chiller The Omen

Go to Web edition

http://www.visimag.com/starburst/s75_display.htm

Price: $9.99

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana
            Last edited by morjana; 10 July 2007, 10:34 AM.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
            SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
            Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

New Tardisode, and new pictures are up on the website.
              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Did the Confidential screen for Age of steel? I can't um, find it anywhere. Was it screened at the normal time?

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat
                  Did the Confidential screen for Age of steel? I can't um, find it anywhere. Was it screened at the normal time?
                  It was on BBC3 right after the episode aired about 7.20pm.

Comment

Originally posted by in circles
                    It was on BBC3 right after the episode aired about 7.20pm.
                    Thanks, er still haven't seen it was it any good?

Comment

Commentaries Update

SUBSCRIBE - get commentaries sent to you!

ON TV - press the Red Button on BBC Three repeats!

Right click and then save as...
                      Age Of Steel - By Noel Clarke, Camile Coduri and Shaun Dingwall.

Rise of the Cybermen - By Graeme Harper, Neill Gorton and Rob Mayor.

The Girl In The Fireplace - By Noel Clarke and Steven Moffat.

School Renion - By Helen Raynor, Eugene Washington and Phil Collinson.

Tooth And Claw - By David Tennant, Simone Winstone and Derek Riddell.

New Earth - By David Tennant, Russell T Davies, and Phil Collinson.

Christmas Invasion - By Russell T Davies, Julie Gardner and Phil Collinson.

Comment

Am I the only one collecting the Dr. Who stickers?
                        sigpic
                        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak
                          Am I the only one collecting the Dr. Who stickers?
                          Nope, I am too.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Me too. I'm My children are having lots of fun with them

Madeleine

Comment

Volume 3 DVD cover-art

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                                Volume 3 DVD cover-art

Heeyyy, nicey... Be cool if a special edition cover was one of them 3D lenticular thingies, and when you moved it the Cyberman appeared to grab you.
                                sigpic
                                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                                X