This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alan View Post
    They wouldn't announce something like that at an American convention first.
    If they did, there'd be angry mobs descending on the BBC demanding the Moff's head on a platter.
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Do we know, roughly, when and if the trailer will be shown to us unlucky ones?

Post 7777...

Comment

Sorry Teddy. I have no idea. Can't find it announced anywhere either.

BTW if anyone wants large, desktop sized promo pics, Blogtor Who have some here

http://blogtorwho.blogspot.co.uk/201...niversary.html

Blogtor also say the 50th will be 75 minutes long. But I've not seen that announced anywhere either.

Comment

No comments about Karen looking nice bald? I like it
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
            No comments about Karen looking nice bald? I like it
            I'm still shocked lol, but yeah, it suits her.

Comment

http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/wheres-the-...iler-51894.htm
              Apparently trailer was for Comic Con only...

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                I'm still shocked lol, but yeah, it suits her.
                Why would it shock you? Plenty of actresses have shaved their heads for a role.

The late Persis Khambatta as Lt. Iiia in "Star Trek: The Motion Picture" for example.
                Sigourney Weaver as Ellen Ripley in "Alien 3" for another.
                Demi Moore as Lt. Jordan O'Neil in "G.I. Jane" for a third.
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Seriously? The trailer was a San Diego Comic-Con exclusive and all we get are some pictures of £%@&ing Daleks? Oh, it's okay, it's not like Doctor Who is a British cultural icon or anything directly funded by licence payers...

Originally posted by BruTak View Post

The late Persis Khambatta as Lt. Iiia in "Star Trek: The Motion Picture" for example.
                  Don't forget Natalie Portman in "V for Vendetta".
                  And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
                    Don't forget Natalie Portman in "V for Vendetta".
                    True enough, yes. Even though it's a terrible, terrible film.
                    sigpic

Comment

I actually like Karen's new look...
                      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                      To thy own self... Be true
                      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Lies.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                          I actually like Karen's new look...
                          Speaking as someone who is bald, and has been bald for nearly forty years, I never said there was anything wrong with it.
                          sigpic

Comment

I also liked the 'reveal' in the brief video of the panel shown on a previous post.

I enjoyed 'V for Vendetta' but then again that is down to personal choice.
                            Fan rumour has it that Persis actually cried when they shaved her head for The Star Trek Motion Picture.
                            "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                            Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                            Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                            Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                            I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                            To thy own self... Be true
                            May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Well, just the fact that she's known for her hair to me...
                              And the way she revealed it at Comic Con, that was more of a shock

I also enjoyed V for Vendetta

Comment

I'm curious why you think it's bad.
                                Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X