Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That article was from Monday. Now they have changed their minds & think it is possibly true.

http://io9.com/maybe-those-doctor-wh...true-514194463

Comment

This is rapidly turning into "The Argument Sketch" from Monty Python's Flying Circus.
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Nah. That's in room 12A next door.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
          Nah. That's in room 12A next door.
          No it isn't.
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Agree. This is turning into a bit of a soap opera.

I don't think anyone knows whether it is true or not.
            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Yeah, April Fools Day was nearly three months ago.
              sigpic

Comment

More about the royal visit to Roath Lock

Royal visit planned to the TARDIS

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/doctorwho...-to-the-TARDIS

We’re delighted to confirm that the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall will be paying a visit to the TARDIS in the first week of July.

Every year Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall visit projects across Wales during what is known as ‘Wales Week’. These visits help to promote the region, its charities and its products and give Their Royal Highnesses a chance to meet local people and see first-hand the work they’re involved with.

A highlight of ‘Wales Week’ this year will be a visit by Their Royal Highnesses to the home of Doctor Who - BBC Cymru Wales’ Roath Lock Studios in Cardiff - to mark the programme’s 50th anniversary. The show makes extensive use of locations across Wales but all studio filming is done at Roath Lock and the TARDIS interior has been housed there since the Christmas special, The Snowmen. During this visit the Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall will meet Matt Smith (the Doctor) and Jenna Coleman (Clara) as well as some of the Time Lord’s most famous adversaries.

A Clarence House spokesman said: ‘The Prince and The Duchess always enjoy their annual visit to Wales and this year they are looking forward to a varied programme of engagements including everything from Dylan Thomas’s Boat House to Doctor Who’s TARDIS! Their Royal Highnesses are also keen to highlight the vital work being done across Wales by some of the charities they are involved with.’

It will be the second royal encounter for Doctor Who this year after Jenna Coleman was presented to Her Majesty The Queen when a major new extension of the BBC’s Broadcasting House was officially opened earlier this month.

Comment

Hmm, there's a gag there about Charles accidentally going home with a Sontaran rather than Camilla...
                  sigpic

Comment

Doctor Who: New Doctor to be announced in the autumn
                    Despite hopes that Matt Smith's replacement could be taking the keys to the TARDIS by July, BBC now says it'll be August or September
                    Full article here: http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2013-...-in-the-autumn

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

What's the latest on the "90 missing episodes" saga?
                      sigpic

Comment

Ugh, so do we have to put up with almost daily "*insert name* will be the next Doctor" stories till then??

Comment

Ok then, who would you guys like to write for Doctor Who?

It can be anyone at all...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                            Doctor Who: New Doctor to be announced in the autumn
                            Despite hopes that Matt Smith's replacement could be taking the keys to the TARDIS by July, BBC now says it'll be August or September
                            Full article here: http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2013-...-in-the-autumn
                            Oh for heavens sake.

I don't for one minute believe that they haven't picked the new Doctor. I'm of the opinion that whoever it is has a job lined up over the summer and the BBC aren't for saying so that person can get on with life without being overrun with Doctor Who fans.

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                            What's the latest on the "90 missing episodes" saga?
                            It's all off again. The BBC and a company featured in the rumours have made statements.

http://www.doctorwhonews.net/2013/06...ce=twitterfeed

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                              Ok then, who would you guys like to write for Doctor Who?

It can be anyone at all...
                              Nicholas Briggs.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                                Nicholas Briggs.
                                Good choice.

Off the top of my head - Charlie Brooker, Jane Espenson, Kim Newman, Charlie Higson, Christopher Brookmyre, Joe Hill.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X