X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/cooper-on-1...ctor-50508.htm
    Cooper responds to 12th Doctor rumours

Comment

Saw him on BBC Breakfast this morning. I don't think DW was mentioned, but I doubt he'd do it anyway - he's got a bit too much of a film career going on I think.

Can't say I would pick him to play the Doctor but still, he's far from the worst choice I've heard.
      And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
      sigpic
      Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Katy Manning: Doctor Who 'filming was full on'
        http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-22871186

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Think that the decision to announce Matt's departure was clearly forced on the BBC by their eternally leaking departments ...

It is beginning to look a really bad decision. This should be the year of the celebration of the Anniversary. Everywhere I look, all the articles refer to "who will be the next Doctor". Not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Tristen1 View Post
            Think that the decision to announce Matt's departure was clearly forced on the BBC by their eternally leaking departments ...

It is beginning to look a really bad decision. This should be the year of the celebration of the Anniversary. Everywhere I look, all the articles refer to "who will be the next Doctor". Not good.
            It is the year of the Anniversary and it is going to be massive in its celebrations...but the fresh news of there being a new Doctor to guide us all through 2014 and beyond has to be spoken about too.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/domhnall-gl...ours-50534.htm
              Next round of person denying rumours... This time... Domhnall Gleeson!

Comment

It seems the denials and 'count me out' reports are coming almost as fast as the '[insert celebrity name here] is being lined up to play the Doctor!' reports - if not faster. I wonder if this is a deliberate ploy to draw the process out and keep the real actor secret for as long as possible.

It would be nice to be completely surprised and only find out on December 25th, but it won't happen.
                And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                sigpic
                Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
                  It seems the denials and 'count me out' reports are coming almost as fast as the '[insert celebrity name here] is being lined up to play the Doctor!' reports - if not faster. I wonder if this is a deliberate ploy to draw the process out and keep the real actor secret for as long as possible.

It would be nice to be completely surprised and only find out on December 25th, but it won't happen.
                  I agree and your right. It won't happen. I think the BBC's message which basically said "don't call us, we'll call you" regarding the announcement of the Doctor's 12th incarnation should be followed precisely. Unless it comes from the BBC, it is not true.

Comment

Lost Episodes Rumour Comes Alive
                    By Christian Cawley, June 13, 2013

Last November we became aware of the possibility that lost episodes of Doctor Who had been uncovered. Today the first website to publicly break the news was Bleeding Cool.

Now, you don’t simply announce that lost episodes from the 1960s have “turned up”. Other websites have done this in the past and been rightly ridiculed for it.

We’re not yet certain which episodes have been uncovered or where, but Bleeding Cool mentions both The Tenth Planet and The Evil of the Daleks – which isn’t quite what we’ve heard but is welcome nevertheless.

How this pans will prove interesting in Doctor Who‘s 50th anniversary year – it’s just a shame that yet another major leak has occurred…

- See more at: http://www.kasterborous.com/2013/06/....JB2uW9aJ.dpuf

Comment

About that lost episodes rumour. Tweet from Jonathan Morris, Doctor Who writer
                      Three words regarding rumours raising fans' hopes of missing episode recoveries: cruel, irresponsible, bullsh*t.
                      Last edited by Blencathra; 13 June 2013, 11:14 PM.

Comment

No tawdy gossip or juicy rumours doing the rounds today then?
                        sigpic
                        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

I heard a rumour that Prince Harry was going to be the new Doctor in order to improve his recently tarnished reputation.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

At least he'd be ginger.
                            sigpic
                            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

I remember that with regards to the 50th anniversary movie that Matt Smith mentioned "paintings". I seem to recall that in the very first story An Unearthly Child, the Doctor is briefly distracted by a painting but you never clearly see what it is a painting of.

I wonder...

Comment

http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/craig-charl...role-50663.htm
                                Craig Charles interested...

Comment

Working...
                                X