Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Tardisode is up, looks fraking scary! http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/tardisodes/

Also, looks like the show is up for "Best British Drama" in the BAFTA's http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/news/...11/30667.shtml
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

^ I was just watching that...very nice, I'm really looking forward to this ep.

Comment

Queen Victoria.

Werewolves.

Kung fu monks.

But where are the zeppelins, I ask?
        Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
        - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

BBC News are showing the ratings for last night as 8.3 million....great news.

Full article here

Comment

Ah, thanks for the link Egeria. I was wondering what the viewing figures were last night, as the Doctor was up against Harry Chamber-pot and the Goblet of Secrets, lmao (sorry).

It's good to see Dr Who off to a great start. The viewing figures might've been slightly less if the Harry Potter film was a premiere.
            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Was it just me, or did the Cyberman and the Clockwork Robots on the cover of last weeks Radio Times look like they were gonna start dancing the Timewarp?
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

LMAO "Lets*tick*do*clunk*the*tick*time*clunk*warp*tick*Again !! *tick* *tick* *tick* *tick* *tick* *tick* *clunk* *clunk* *clunk* *clunk* *clunk* *clunk* *clunk* *clunk*.
                Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Just a quick reminder...tonight Blue Peter BBC1 5.00pm are doing a 'How to make a TARDIS' feature. Apparantley Liz Sladen and K-9 will be guests on the show.

Comment

^Thanks

Tooth and Claw website design is up (at last)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/
                    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

^ Thx Ptah, I was on there not long ago wondering when it was going to be updated.

Comment

Looks scary Could be behind the sofa this weekend...lol

Comment

Fear Factor 5, the Empty child was the only one to get that last year, and that creeped me out!

Comment

Aargh, I read the wrong date for Blue Peter, it's actually Mondays ep (24/4) sorry guys.

Comment

So I sat through that annoying Irish woman for nothing? Oh well, Monday it is! Thanks

Comment

^hehe.

Do you think they'll make the TARDIS out of a box of Roses? Arf (bad pun intended).

It'll be worth watching though.
                                "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Working...
                                X