This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

April 15th Series 28 Starts on BBC1

I got my TV Guide for next week TV (10th - 14th April) and next weeks guide which covers (15th - 21st April) said - Doctor Who returns.

Well as Doctor Who use to air on a Saturday - I am going to assume its the 15th April.

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, if it has let me know and I'll get a mod to lock this thread

Comment

WooHoo, I'm actually going to be off this time, I'm not going to have to lipread off the soundless works TV

Comment

Yeah we know. Its been talked about in threads such as the Season 2 spoilers thread.
        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I'll have to set my tape recorder because I work late on Saturdays but there is no way I am missing it. 11 days left.
          Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

cant wait for it, this is killing me! (wow 27 members online, am I missing something?)
            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

For Rose & The End of the World:

US Debut Ratings
              TV Series NewsMarch 22, 2006
              According to information from the programming department of the Sci-Fi Channel, Doctor Who did well its first night in broadcast. 1.58 million viewers tuned in to watch "Rose," says the report, with 1.61 million viewers watching "The End of the World" and .78 million viewers each watching "Rose" and "The End of the World" in their 11pm and 12am repeat slots. These numbers are somewhat lower than the standard viewing the channel received for its broadcasts of its original series "Stargate: Atlantis" and "Battlestar Galactica" in the same time slots, but higher than any broadcast of syndicated series that evening (including repeats of "Firefly" and "John Doe"). Final numbers including Nielsen rankings should be available within the next week or two.

For The Unquiet Dead

Doctor Who on the Sci Fi Channel delivered a 1.27 rating with an audience of 1.55 million viewers for The Unquiet Dead last Friday on its first-run in America. Compared to last week's episodes, the latest episode was up 13% with men ages 18-49 -- a key demographic of importance to the channel -- and up 12% with total viewers ages 18-49, but was down approximately 20% on its household rating (the actual ratings number reported). Sci Fi was expected to lose some viewership after its original opening night broadcast and future weeks will determine if the ratings numbers have stabilized.

For Aliens of London:

Ratings for the broadcast of Doctor Who's fourth new episode, Aliens of London on Sci-Fi, its first US transmission, on March 31 are in. The episode had a 1.20 household rating with an average viewing audience of 1.5 million viewers, a slight drop from the previous week of 1.55 recorded for "The Unquiet Dead". The latest episode was down across the board; the show has experienced a total loss of 21% of household viewers and 16% in audience average since the first episode's transmission, although this was expected because of the curiosity from the episode's first broadcast. Meanwhile, for the rebroadcast of "The Unquiet Dead" immediately prior, 0.65 million viewers tuned in.
              P.S. All of these reports come via Outpost Gallifrey
              "Nothing stays lost forever." The Triangle tag line. Now on DVD, own it forever.

Rose: "She slapped you!"
              The Doctor: "900 years of time and space, and i've never been slapped by someone's mother."
              Rose: "Your face!"
              The Doctor:"it hurt!!"
              The 9th Doctor/Rose from Aliens of London.

Comment

So I guess The UNIT site is pretty much nothing to look at? Nothing but a goof? Then what kinda of Joke is that? A bad one at that!

This pic was made by the Hyper-Intelligent being known as.....Metarock Sam!

Spoiler:

This fabulous sig made by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel

Comment

I think its still doing well
                  Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

^it had clues to S1/27 I think. Oh, was there any new trailer this week, specifically for New Earth or are they depriving us of anything for the last week?
                    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

Well they have a Tardisode one wihch is a trailer for New Earth.
                      Heres the link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/tardisodes/
                      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Just thought I'd point out the new site design based on the next episode, along with a diagnosis system and scrolling computer code, with the odd "help me" thrown in for good messure

Comment

QUICK! Everyone in the UK that's interested in Dr Who, turn over to BBC2 immediately. DT is on Ready, Steady Cook with his father. Just thought I'd share with you all.
                          "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Thanks for the heads up (anyone think David has a wonky eye in my sig? Its from a BBC pic but something went weird when I resized it, unusual for Photoshop )

Comment

His eye does seem slightly off. It sometimes happens when you constrain an image.

Okay, back to Ready, Steady Cook
                              "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

I think it just got exagerated. Anyhow, lol the chef keeps calling him Doctor

Comment

Working...
                                X