Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome trailer. The special effects look a lot better than the first series. 2 weeks feels like ages.

Comment

Originally posted by Dallista
      Love the TARDISode, too. They're apparently doing a whole bunch of them. And the new spoof websites are very interesting, too.
      Got links?
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Just watched the trailer and trhe TARDISode and ive got to say that Season 2 looks Fantabularrific !!! (my word btw)
        This Ep looks cool but at the moment im looking forward to School Reunion the most. Yay K-9 !!!!
        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Hey! I didn't notice the link for TARDISODE earlier...Arse! I don't have the RealPlayer plugin installed...
          "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
            Got links?
            http://www.whoisdoctorwho.co.uk/ (Mickey has updated his site)
            http://www.leamingtonspalifeboatmuseum.co.uk/index.html
            http://www.millingdaleicecream.co.uk/

Suffice it to say there's a *lot* of stuff to be found, and some of it really tells you how much thought went into this. Here's a hint: look up the postal code for Leamington Spa (which, btw, shouldn't really need lifeboats!) in a map program.

I particularly like the ice creams, and the new game.

Comment

Its the 2nd publicly broadcast one because the 1st one was shown after 'The Christmas Invasion' but anyway. Did anyone else catch the advert for season 2 (or season 29) of Doctor Who on BBC 1 after 'Match Of The Day' this morning? For the length of this commercial they did manage to cram in a few spoilers and they are good but its good to know that its nearly ready for TV.

Watch the advert here:
              Spoiler:
              http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/news/cult/news/drwho/2006/04/01/30852.shtml
              Last edited by Billz; 02 April 2006, 12:17 AM.
              Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=464
                We briefly talked about it last night in the News thread. The long trailer (1 minute) premiere last night. I hear that the version shown this morning was shorter? You can see the full trailer at the BBC website.

Comment

^thanks

Is there a way to log onto the UNIT website(linked on Mickey's page) the only password I could think of was "Buffalo" (from World War Three) and I got nothing, any thoughts?
                  Last edited by The Signal; 02 April 2006, 03:28 AM.
                  Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                    ^thanks

Is there a way to log onto the UNIT website(linked on Mickey's page) the only password I could think of was "Buffalo" (from World War Three) and I got nothing, any thoughts?
                    I think the password is bison.

Comment

I thought it was buffalo so Buffalo with a little 'b'.

Comment

Right, got in by clicking the central image, now for the overide code, which apparently is "o"

Comment

Ok now it keeps saying "MISSILES LAUNCHED" over and over again. Now what?

This pic was made by the Hyper-Intelligent being known as.....Metarock Sam!

Spoiler:

This fabulous sig made by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel

Comment

This site isn't one of the official spoof sites, but's it cool.

http://www.cybuscorporation.com/

Comment

Sam, er... thats about it (yes, sucks, I know)

and the Cybus one, the password for restricted stuff is "Nemesis"

Comment

I think the only good one they originaly made was the Badwolf one and possibly the who is Doctor Who one. The others arnt that good.

Comment

Working...
                                X