This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
    Do we know when the Eternity Clock will be available on PC, if at all?

And lol at that roadsign.
    No PC release date as yet as far as I know.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/jenna-louis...-who-34225.htm
      Jenna Louise-Coleman spotted on location.

Comment

Doctor Who Official
        @bbcdoctorwho

Exciting news! Guess Who is carrying the Torch in Cardiff on Saturday? #whowillrun

2:29 PM - 24 May 12 via web ·

Doctor Who Official
        @bbcdoctorwho

Some great and weird guesses! All will be confirmed at midnight… #whowillrun

5:07 PM - 24 May 12 via web ·
        Last edited by Alan; 24 May 2012, 08:30 AM.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/watch-good-...sode-34275.htm
          Doctor Who mini-episode, Good as Gold.

Comment

Doctor Who Official
            @bbcdoctorwho

#whowillrun We can confirm that Matt Smith will start the #torchrelay in Cardiff tomorrow (Saturday)!

12:01 AM - 25 May 12 via web ·

Doctor Who Official
            @bbcdoctorwho

Matt Smith told us, “To carry the Torch is an honour, one I thought I'd never get, I'm very excited!” Good luck, Matt!

12:03 AM - 25 May 12 via web ·

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
              Doctor Who Official
              @bbcdoctorwho

#whowillrun We can confirm that Matt Smith will start the #torchrelay in Cardiff tomorrow (Saturday)!
              Oh well... I'd been hoping it would be a Dalek...

Comment

That is excllent news about Matt. I'll have to get up early to watch him.

Though I do worry that he will set fire to the new studios, Cardiff and then himself. I hope they have buckets of water handy to put him out.

I really enjoyed the kiddies episode. Good fun. Matt's hair! LOL!

Comment

Damn, Im going to miss this as Im going away tomorrow.
                  Someone will have to take over posting duties for the week
                  And if the new news comes in like last time I went away...

Comment

Matt Smith to Carry the Olympic Torch
                    Friday 25 May 2012, 09:27
                    The Doctor Who Team

We can confirm that Matt Smith will be part of the relay team carrying the iconic Olympic Torch during its journey from the Temple of Hera to London’s Olympic Stadium.

Matt has been given the honour of being named the lead runner for Saturday, 26 May. This means he is the first to carry the Torch on that day and will convey the Olympic Flame through part of Cardiff, close to BBC Wales’ Roath Lock Studios – the home of Doctor Who.

Matt was delighted to take part in this world-famous tradition. ‘To carry the Torch is an honour, one I thought I'd never get,’ he told us, adding, ‘I'm very excited!’

The traditional lighting ceremony took place in Olympia, Greece on 10 May, 2012 and the Torch arrived in Britain nine days later. The UK leg of its journey began in Land’s End and it will blaze into Wales later today.

Matt’s run will begin at approximately 6.20am by the Norwegian Church Arts Centre in Cardiff (details below). He will wear the official Torch Bearer uniform and carry the Flame for a short leg of the journey before handing it to the next runner on the steps of the Senedd, often known as the Welsh Assembly Building.

If you can make it to Cardiff to cheer Matt on, we’ll hopefully see you on Saturday morning as we’ll be there, covering the whole event.

The Flame will eventually reach the Olympic Stadium where it will light a cauldron symbolising the start of the Games. The BBC’s Olympic site has a wealth of material about the Torch, both in terms of history and its road to the 2012 Games. You can also visit the site to see Matt’s leg of the journey streamed live on Saturday morning.

Matt’s part of the relay begins at approximately 6.20am on Saturday, 26 May at the Norwegian Church Arts Centre, Harbour Drive, Cardiff Bay, CF10 4PA. He will hand over the Olympic Flame at the Senedd, National Assembly Building, Cardiff, CF99 1NA.

We hope to see you for this moment of history in the making.

Link to original article here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/doctorwho...-Olympic-Torch

Comment

http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/top-10-doct...otes-34091.htm
                      A guest article regarding the Doctors top ten quotes.

Comment

Doctor Who star runs with Olympic flame

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukp...1338009244047A

Dr Who star Matt Smith has hot footed it around Cardiff Bay carrying the Olympic flame on its latest leg in Wales.

Despite an early start the Time Lord was greeted by a crowd of more than 1,000 and said the honour was so great he would do it in his undies.

"I would do it in my underpants, it's the Olympic torch. I would probably get a bigger crowd for that," he joked.

If Smith's brief run from the bay's historic Norwegian church looked familiar it was not a case of deja-vu.

In a previous life the Doctor himself, then played by David Tennant, went forward in time and carried the Olympic torch in London in 2012.

"I don't even know where I am running to. I try and run in a straight line," Smith said before setting off. "I feel immensely privileged. The torch and the idea of the torch has been around a long time."

Of the Olympics he said: "I think it is so dramatic and it's wonderful for London and it's wonderful for Great Britain. I think that they have done a great job, Seb Coe and his team."

Cardiff's bay area was overflowing with people as the crowds came out in full at the start of what forecasters promise will be a scorching day. Runners were applauded and cheered at each torch changeover and a cavalcade of cyclists and runners energetically followed the flame.

Hundreds of people lined the streets taking photographs, and newsagents and coffee shops did a roaring early morning trade.

Comment

Comment

http://io9.com/5913602/the-eleven-do...n-as-dinosaurs

"A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Funny. But I think they should swapo the dinosaurs for the 6th and 11th Doctors.

Doctor Who And Sherlock Join Forces For TV BAFTAs

http://blogs.coventrytelegraph.net/p...ck-join-f.html

IT was the dream double act - Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Who.

Benedict Cumberbatch and Matt Smith joined forces at the TV Baftas to present
                              The Special Award to top writer Steven Moffat.

Sherlock actor Benedict described Steven as "a word machine" and said "his name is a byword for quality family entertainment", while Doctor Who star Smith described the writer as "brilliantly cantankerous."

Accepting the award, Steven said he owed a great deal to "the two best things the British have ever given to the world: Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Who."

He also paid tribute to his colleague and wife, Sue Vertue, who he said was "the best and wisest women I have ever married."

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X