X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
    Merry Christmas everyone

Here's Alex Kingston singing The Coventry Carol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOZ8c...bbALTvIjMAABAA
    She has a beautiful voice. Thanks for sharing this!
    sigpic

Comment

The whole cast of Dr Who singing various things......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6665Y...eature=related

We should have a musical episode of Dr Who..... Agree with all the youtube comments
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

We should have a musical episode of Dr Who
        What like that lame episode of Buffy: The Vampire Slayer? Pass, musicals and drama don't mix.
        sigpic
        Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
          The whole cast of Dr Who singing various things......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6665Y...eature=related

We should have a musical episode of Dr Who..... Agree with all the youtube comments
          Do you know what else we should've had? A musical episode of Stargate SG-1.

Musical sci-fi is simply, the worst idea I have heard. I'm sorry to be so harsh, but you know I'm right.
          Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Originally posted by 4thDoctor View Post
            What like that lame episode of Buffy: The Vampire Slayer? Pass, musicals and drama don't mix.
            What?

The musical episode of Buffy was great
            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Last year's christmas special is as close to a musiclal episode I want Doctor Who to get. It's been done before though, a Who comic is done in the style as was a radio drama. Arthur Darvill wanted to write a musical episode.

sigpic

Comment

What?

The musical episode of Buffy was great
                No more egg nog for you today.
                sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing such a thing as a fun extra on a DVD, but not as an episode.

Comment

7 mins till our nnext Doctor Who fix!
                    Enjoy it, got to wait till Autumn for the next one lol.

Comment

I'll have to wait for the DVD release, I don't have cable nor satellite TV.
                      sigpic

Comment

Is it spoilerage to say there were no spoilers (i.e. trailer) for the next season?
                        Boo on you, BBC.

Comment

Originally posted by 4thDoctor View Post
                          I'll have to wait for the DVD release, I don't have cable nor satellite TV.
                          Do yourself a favor, and pass on this one. Worst episode since Victory Of The Daleks!
                          Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Originally posted by Quizziard View Post
                            Is it spoilerage to say there were no spoilers (i.e. trailer) for the next season?
                            Boo on you, BBC.
                            Errr...because they haven't started filming anything yet.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Quizziard View Post
                              Boo on you, BBC.
                              Since they're now airing the new season in the Autumn rather than the Spring, as they've done before (likely so that the 50th anniversary series actually falls on the 50th anniversary date, November 23rd), they don't have anything to tack onto the Christmas special yet. Though agreed, it's always one of the best bits of the Christmas special, seeing the words 'Coming Soon' followed by a minute of joyous, breathtaking sensory overload.

Originally posted by Billz View Post
                              Do yourself a favor, and pass on this one. Worst episode since Victory Of The Daleks!
                              Were we watching the same episode? Ah well, each to their own. I found it highly enjoyable.
                              And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                              sigpic
                              Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
                                :O

Both Victory of the Daleks and todays ep are frakkin awesome episodes!

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X