X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
    ha - the three of them together looks awesome
    Yeah. It has echoes of the image of Hartnell, Troughton, and Pertwee from "The Three Doctors".
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/series-6-re...soon-24066.htm
      Some season 6 recaps, and also news that a prequel for episode 8 is on the way...

Also, http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/goodbye-ponds-24047.htm
      Could we be saying goodbye to the Ponds? I think its just rumours...

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
        Also, http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/goodbye-ponds-24047.htm
        Could we be saying goodbye to the Ponds? I think its just rumours...
        Take note that the rumors came from "The Daily Star". They are about as trust worthy for rumors as "The Sun", which means that they are basically both not trust worthy at all.

Yes, companions leave, but until we hear it from Karen or Arthur themselves, then all rumors from tabloid trash are void.
        Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Nice looking poster.
          Seems the cracks story may be making a return.

Comment

Oh, now that is VERY nice.
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
              Seems the cracks story may be making a return.
              Considering the story hasn't really been resolved, I would hope so
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Very nice poster, I'm interested in what Matt Smith is wearing in the picture, he seems to have a long sweeping coat a'la David Tennant's Doctor but in black.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
                  Very nice poster, I'm interested in what Matt Smith is wearing in the picture, he seems to have a long sweeping coat a'la David Tennant's Doctor but in black.
                  Actually, it's a long green coat, more similar to what Paul McGann wore during the TV movie.

11th-doctors-new-look.jpg

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
                    Actually, it's a long green coat, more similar to what Paul McGann wore during the TV movie.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31390[/ATTACH]
                    Ah ok, It looked darker in the poster.
                    sigpic

Comment

Looking forward to it!
                      sigpic

Comment

Doctor Who: no BBC listing for 27th August (so far)

http://www.doctorwhonews.net/2011/08...ho-no-bbc.html

The BBC Press Office have released details of television programmes during Week 35 (27th August - 2nd September), and Doctor Who is notable by its absence from the schedules - the series has been confirmed by BBC America as being broadcast by themselves on the 27th August.

The lack of a listing does not necessarily mean that the show will not be broadcast on that Saturday, however; Torchwood: Miracle Day was initially absent from from the Week 28 listings for the week it returned, being added to the schedule listings a few days later.

BBC programming is normally finally 'locked down' 10 days before transmission.

I'm starting to get a bit nervous about this.

Comment

Dear BBC,

STOP SCREWING AROUND WITH DOCTOR WHO!!!

-Sincerely,
                          The Entire Fanbase

Comment

We should know one way or the other by Wednesday.
                            sigpic

Comment

http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/series-6-pa...ails-24164.htm
                              A summary of Part 2, slight spoilers, but nothing major

Really hope the BBC confirms the UK airdate soon!

Comment

Doctor Who Series Prequel
                                Saturday, August 13, 2011 - Posted by Marcus

Next Monday the BBC will release a special Prequel to the second half of the 2011 series of Doctor Who.

The Prequel to Let's Kill Hitler will be available exclusively on the official BBC Doctor Who site.

Written by series show-runner Steven Moffat, the short episode will bridge episodes 7 and 8, showing how the Doctor and Amy are feeling following the events of A Good Man Goes to War.

The official site promises humour, drama and a heart-breaking moment.

The BBC has yet to confirm an official date for the return of Doctor Who in the UK.

Link to original article here: http://www.doctorwhonews.net/2011/08...ho-series.html

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                                K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Working...
                                X