This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohh, decisions decisions...

I think it's a toss up (if you'll pardon the expression) between River and Amy.
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

So Rory took Amy's last name when they got married?

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
        So Rory took Amy's last name when they got married?

That just makes me laugh.........Rory Pond
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
          I've come over all faint. Check out the covers (4 to choose from!) of this month's Doctor Who Magazine! Be warned there is a big spoiler/teaser. How long until season 6?

Spoiler:
          And inside a bit from Steven Moffat

"We're not lying, we're not cheating: one of those four people is going to die!" Doctor Who showrunner Steven Moffat tells DWM. "When I came up with this heart-wrenching twist, I thought 'We'll kill off one of the leads in the season opener.' It lures you in."

And the end of the season what? big deus ex machina

Comment

I bet River dies in the season opener. I don't want River to die again as she is an awesome character. But going by those covers (i'm going to get them all ), it's pretty much confirmed that one of them is leaving the show.
            Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
              I bet River dies in the season opener. I don't want River to die again as she is an awesome character. But going by those covers (i'm going to get them all ), it's pretty much confirmed that one of them is leaving the show.
              I bet it's either Rory or Amy

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                I bet it's either Rory or Amy
                I don't think it's Amy as Karen Gillan (Amy) has filmed scenes for the episodes after the first two. Same with Arthur Darvill (Rory). I think River dies after we find out who she really is.

(But then again, thinking about it, that would already break continuity with her established death in "Forest Of The Dead" back in season 4/series 30 as technically, the River Song seen in season 5/series 31 and 6/32 is River Song before she meets the 10th Doctor in "Silence In The Library").

WIBBLY WOBBLY TIMEY WIMEY...STUFF!!!
                Last edited by Billz; 04 April 2011, 02:41 AM.
                Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
                  I don't think it's Amy as Karen Gillan (Amy) has filmed scenes for the episodes after the first two. Same with Arthur Darvill (Rory). I think River dies after we find out who she really is.
                  And then comes back via massive deus ex machina.... She has to come back because she visits the Library and all.

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen, I appreciate all your enthusiasm for the next series of Doctor Who but can I please ask you to keep all the questions and speculations for the appropriate Series 6 thread. Thank you.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                      Ladies and Gentlemen, I appreciate all your enthusiasm for the next series of Doctor Who but can I please ask you to keep all the questions and speculations for the appropriate Series 6 thread. Thank you.
                      Lol, all is welcome in the Series 6 thread
                      Im just taking those covers there now lol
                      Very interesting twist that Moffats throwing in if thats true

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                        Lol, all is welcome in the Series 6 thread
                        Im just taking those covers there now lol
                        LOL I think its probably for the best...but don't forget still use the spoiler tags for 'em.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                          LOL I think its probably for the best...but don't forget still use the spoiler tags for 'em.
                          Already tagged and posted lol

Comment

Secrets of the New Series

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/dw/ne...the_New_Series

As Easter draws nearer we're getting more information through about the explosive return of Doctor Who. There's some incredibly exciting adventures on the horizon and we've got the low down to share with you!

At one minute past midnight on Tuesday morning (5th April) we'll be bringing you an article in which Steven Moffat (Doctor Who's lead writer and Executive Producer) answers questions about the new series, plus we've plot details about the first two episodes. We'll also be bringing you a striking new image of the Doctor, River, Amy and Rory.

Don't worry if you're not a night owl, it'll still be there tomorrow along with some more stunning photos plus the thoughts of Matt Smith, Karen Gillan and Arthur Darvill - alias the Doctor, Amy and Rory - as they share some inside info about The Impossible Astronaut and beyond!

Doctor Who Magazine 433

http://www.doctorwhonews.net/2011/04...azine-433.html

The latest issue of Doctor Who Magazine will preview the forthcoming series of Series Six, expected to premier 23rd April 2011, which includes an interview with head writer Steven Moffat revealing a spoiler to the start of the series!

Spoiler:
                            You see those four different covers for this month’s Doctor Who Magazine? We’re not lying, we’re not cheating. One of those four people is going to die. The Doctor’s darkest hour is coming.

Shows like Doctor Who should have big, colourful, memorable moments that make you go, ‘What the hell -?’ Well this is one of them. If you’re not going ‘What the hell -?’ it’s business as usual, but it’s hard to create a shock in Doctor Who when we’ve already blown up the universe a couple of times! What do you do next? When I came up with this incredible, heart-wrenching twist, I thought, ‘We kill off one of the leads in the season opener! Who’s going to stop watching at that point?’ It lures you in.

Also in this issue: (spoilered for length)

Spoiler:
                            •The Whole of the Moon! DWM previews the incredible opening story of the new season,
                            The Impossible Astronaut/Day of the Moon, and talks to stars Matt Smith, Karen Gillan and Arthur Darvill, as well as writer Steven Moffat and director Toby Haynes!
                            •Author, Author! Steven Moffat reveals more about the writers he’s chosen to script the first seven episodes of the new season – and drops several tantalising hints along the way! – in Production Notes.
                            •Shh, You Know Who... Go behind the scenes of Doctor Who Confidential, as series producer, Gillane Seaborne and producer Zoe Rushton give DWM readers a sneak peak of the new season of BBC Three’s making-of show!
                            •Lost and Found Ever wonder what Doctor Who would have been like had it continued into the 1990s? DWM has the answer, as it talks to writer Andrew Cartmel, and actors Sophie Aldred and Beth Chalmers – stars of a brand new season of audio dramas of The Lost Stories, featuring the Seventh Doctor, Ace and Raine!
                            •When The Wind Blows The Time Team’s quest takes them to Number 10 Downing Street, as they watch the Ninth Doctor and Rose encounter flatulent aliens and a space pig in Aliens of London!
                            •American Dream! It was the only TV outing for the Eighth Doctor – but what an outing it was! Grab onto your motorbike and make sure you’re drezzed for the occasion as The Fact Of Fiction takes a detailed look at the 1996 TV Movie!
                            •A Battle of Wits The TV Movie revealed that the Doctor is half-human – on his mother’s side! But is this revelation quite as shocking as seems? Toby Hadoke and Johnny Candon weigh up the pros and cons in A Battle Of Wits!
                            •All Change! It was the most ambitious and important series of Doctor Who to date – 1966/7’s Season Four, the series which introduced the Cybermen, killed off the Daleks and featured the first ever regeneration! DWM remembers this pivotal set of stories as Countdown to 50 continues!
                            •Nightmare Holiday! The Doctor and Amy take a trip to the seaside in the swinging 60s... Or do they? There’s a bad trip just around the corner in Forever Dreaming, a psychedelic new comic strip by Jonathan Morris, illustrated by Adrian Salmon!
                            •EEEEVIL – Inifinite Eveil! DWM catches up with the Master himself, Geoffrey Beevers, and find out not only about his own performance in 1981’s The Keeper of Traken, but also what he thinks about the other Masters...
                            PLUS! All the latest official news, previews, reviews, competitions, more madness from the Watcher, another prize-winning crossword, and much, much more!

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                              Already tagged and posted lol
                              Good man!

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                                I've come over all faint. Check out the covers (4 to choose from!) of this month's Doctor Who Magazine! Be warned there is a big spoiler/teaser. How long until season 6?

Spoiler:
                                And inside a bit from Steven Moffat

"We're not lying, we're not cheating: one of those four people is going to die!" Doctor Who showrunner Steven Moffat tells DWM. "When I came up with this heart-wrenching twist, I thought 'We'll kill off one of the leads in the season opener.' It lures you in."

[IMG]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5150/5588384598_546fc64901_z.jpg[/IG]

[IMG]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5221/5587791419_68ff570852_z.jpg[/IG]

[IMG]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5294/5587791567_79dcb06fde_z.jpg[/IG]

[IMG]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5230/5587791743_d40502aa7b_z.jpg[/IG]
                                Oh Darnit! I should not have clicked that spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                                X