X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The official site updated for The Proms;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/dw/ne...etin_100722_01
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
      We need pics of Katherine Jenkins
      In skimpy clothing, yes.
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
        In skimpy clothing, yes.
        Its Christmas. Unfortunately it's too cold for skimpy clothing.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
          Its Christmas. Unfortunately it's too cold for skimpy clothing.
          *Snaps fingers* Curses!

Alright then, a sexy santa costume.
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

*Snaps fingers* Curses!

Hohoho! And what's in those stockings?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

*Snaps fingers* Curses!

Hohoho! And what's in those stockings?
              Be carful boys or it'll be Michael Gabion in the santa suit
              If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                Be carful boys or it'll be Michael Gabion in the santa suit
                *shudders* Oh, why, oh why did you need to even go there?

Comment

*shudders* Oh, why, oh why did you need to even go there?
                  Because I could.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                    Because I could.
                    LOL You are terrible.

Comment

LOL You are terrible.
                      Yeah, typical girl - just has to go an' spoil things for us boys.
                      sigpic

Comment

Not entirely Doctor Who-focused. Some cool information during an interview with the new Sherlock guy (what with the modern-ay take on Holmes being headed by Moffat and Gatiss);

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-10725501

Wouldn't Benedict Cumberbatch make an ideal Doctor Who?

"There is no vacancy," said Moffat. "Matt Smith is the Doctor and he's been an astonishing success and - who knows - maybe he'll never regenerate again."
                        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
                          Not entirely Doctor Who-focused. Some cool information during an interview with the new Sherlock guy (what with the modern-ay take on Holmes being headed by Moffat and Gatiss);

"There is no vacancy," said Moffat. "Matt Smith is the Doctor and he's been an astonishing success and - who knows - maybe he'll never regenerate again."
                          Hear, hear!!!

Comment

LOL You are terrible.
                            Yeah, typical girl - just has to go an' spoil things for us boys.
                            hee hee
                            sigpic

Comment

Off topic slightly, I'm really looking forward to Sherlock. I was wary at first what with it being a modern reimagining, but with Moffat in charge and Martin Freeman in it I reckon it'll be good.

Comment

benedict would make a cool doctor!! he has the look of the early doctor's. and as for matt smith being a 'astonishing success' as alan said. 'hear hear' matt shut up the haters pretty quick. and i love moffat's comment 'and - who knows - maybe he'll never regenerate again." great to hear after the sun tried to scare everyone. (yes i know the sun is unrealble) but still that story worried me. i'm all for matt smith sticking around for MANY MANY years
                                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                                X