Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very good sneak peak, and Jonathans Doctor was VERY disturbing. Just 1 day 6 hours and 43 mins to go!
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Tennant is Scottish but I've heard he plays Dr Who minus the Scottish accent. How crap is that?
      sigpic
      "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

He doenst seem to use his accent in many of his roles
        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

Ive never heard his scottish accent. So really it doesnt matter if he uses it or not.
          Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Oh and by the way, after the show last night, I decided, i want Chico to be the new Doctor after David

Comment

Theres a new one, WOW its the best yet! No link yet but if you have seen it you will agree its great, I wont spoil it but OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

1 hour and 5min left!!! If only I had a TARDIS to travel forward in time

sigpic
                Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Forget the NEWS put it on NOW please

Comment

Well, this is the first, from the end of The christmas Invasion

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/c...&nbwm=1&bbwm=1

It looks, as the ninth doctor would say FANTASTIC

Comment

Gaws $99 thats too much honestly. If it were me producing these dvds i would make sure that the series was released like in the uk episodes on the seperate disks and if you wanted the extras (which 99% of the population did uncluding me) you bought the boset for around £60 (i haven't got it yet but will hopefully ge hold of it during the janruary sales). But $99 is just extortionate.

Comment

IT is a brilliant tease. Showing such characters as the face of boa , cat people and Sarah Jane Smith with K-9 and she looks as if she hasnt aged a bit.

Comment

Hmm Cat Nun's, Love to know what Tony Head's going to get up to

Comment

Yes it is! I'm hopping that they sell it cheeper then that.
                            Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Well I now officially own my boxset there is only one complaint. How come when they only have the cut down confidentials on the dvd and not the fulll length ones the only thing that might suggest why is that i think Russel found out that he contradicted himself in the Dalek confidential episode by at the beginning talking about how this is the 'first time Daleks go up the stairs whilst later it talks about the Remeberance of the Daleks when the Daleks first went up the stairs it just is really annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                                Well I now officially own my boxset there is only one complaint. How come when they only have the cut down confidentials on the dvd and not the fulll length ones the only thing that might suggest why is that i think Russel found out that he contradicted himself in the Dalek confidential episode by at the beginning talking about how this is the 'first time Daleks go up the stairs whilst later it talks about the Remeberance of the Daleks when the Daleks first went up the stairs it just is really annoying.
                                Legal reasons. The footage from the old series couldn't be cleared as part of that DVD release because of owner's rights. That meant they had to release the cutdown version of the confidential series.

Comment

Working...
                                X