• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
    ohh maybe
    Spoiler:
    but that's pretty common knowledge, i wouldn't think they would hide that

i love the name of episode seven!
    True... though whether its common knowledge outside of internet fandom is another matter...

And yep episode seven sounds utterly awesome though RTD says its meant to be love it or hate it...

A bunch of good names though
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Is it just me or does Georgia Moffett look like she's wandered in from the set of Battlestar Galactica by mistake?

Also, I wanna cuddly Adipose! They're so cute.
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
        Is it just me or does Georgia Moffett look like she's wandered in from the set of Battlestar Galactica by mistake?
        Lara Croft? Is what I was thinking more.

I was flicking through it this morning and noticed the two parter written by Moffat! I love the titles: 'Silence in the Library' and 'River's Run'.
        Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
        LOVE HIM-> DT
        ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Lara Croft? Naaaah...

Georgia Moffett.

Katee Sackoff as Starbuck.
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
            True... though whether its common knowledge outside of internet fandom is another matter...
            true, i never thought of that. i keep telling my sister things i think are widely known but i've only read online and in forums, you'd think i'd have learnt my lesson by now
            "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
            "what?"
            *throat punch*
            My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
            LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Yeah, I got my ear chewed off by a couple of people on the Doctor Who forum last year cos I wondered how the BBC was gonna fake 1930s New York in Cardiff on a TV budget.

They moaned at me that it was a spoiler, to which I replied "It's called Daleks in Manhattan you idiots! What the blazes d'you think the ep is about!"

Honestly, some people...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                Yeah, I got my ear chewed off by a couple of people on the Doctor Who forum last year cos I wondered how the BBC was gonna fake 1930s New York in Cardiff on a TV budget.

They moaned at me that it was a spoiler, to which I replied "It's called Daleks in Manhattan you idiots! What the blazes d'you think the ep is about!"

Honestly, some people...
                bahaha! geez what were they thinking
                "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                "what?"
                *throat punch*
                My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                  bahaha! geez what were they thinking
                  Tell me about it...
                  sigpic

Comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1773

Ex-Corrie star Sarah Lancashire lines up with who's who of stars in Doctor Who
                    Last updated at 16:29pm on 2nd April 2008

A who's who of actors from stage and screen - young and old - have lined up to do battle in Doctor Who.

Former Coronation Street star Sarah Lancashire puts in an appearance and Peter Capaldi - of satire The Thick of It - and Quadropenia's Phil Davis star in episode two

REST OF GUESTS AT LINK and lots of piccies too

Comment

Hooray
                      Spoiler:
                      No Ship, WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                        Hooray
                        Spoiler:
                        I couldn't agree more.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hooray
                          Spoiler:
                          :: Throws a party to celebrate ::

Madeleine

Comment

Hooray
                            Spoiler:
                            Well, Well, Well. Its about time!

I have been getting sick and tired of Shipping going on in Doctor Who, and finally they found the perfect companion that doesnt want to have a relationship with The Doctor.

Hopefully if Donna is better than she was in "The Runaway Bride", then we'll keep her as the only companion that doesnt want to kiss The Doctor. Pretty much, she is the shining light of hope for Doctor Who!

Think of it! No more Shipping, No more dull and awful storylines between The Doctor and his companion(s)!

This pic was made by the Hyper-Intelligent being known as.....Metarock Sam!

Spoiler:

This fabulous sig made by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel

Comment

What do you all think of the new official website? I'm quite disappointed- it looks a bit too juvenile. The old one was very good, don't see why they needed to change it.....

Comment

Hooray
                                Spoiler:
                                I;m in love with Donna!
                                Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                                Yes, I am!
                                sigpic
                                Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                                Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                                Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Working...
                                X