This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orii7 View Post
    What??? Billie Piper got married?? Dang it! I guess I will have to fantisize me marrying her. Oh well. Who did she marry? Was it another teenager that belonged to a punk band?
    Nope. An actor - Laurence Fox (aged 29). Who is apparently the son of actor James Fox (and nephew to actor Edward Fox).

http://lifeandhealth.guardian.co.uk/...233834,00.html
    sigpic

Comment

{Mod Snip}
      Its good to see that Billie is being a good girl for the wedding. Its funny seeing David Tennat being part of the congregation.
      Last edited by TameFarrar; 05 January 2008, 08:24 PM. Reason: careful with the personal remarks about actors themselves

This pic was made by the Hyper-Intelligent being known as.....Metarock Sam!

Spoiler:

This fabulous sig made by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel

Comment

Doctor who comes 23rd in a ew.com list of the top scifi of the past 25 years

article http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20037541,00.html

full list here

longest running scifi series doesn't get you to far thses days
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

23rd?!?! that's outrageous

BTW, also love Top Gear It's nice to see I'm in good company here I read Hammond's book too - thoroughly enjoyed it too. Although I enjoy the fact he's recovered so well MUCH better....

Comment

In the words of Tony Harrison "This is an outrage!" 23rd? Oh well, clearly these people have no taste, no Farscape for instance

As for Top Gear, love the show and have Hamster's book, haven't had time to read it yet though.
            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

23rd? Thats unbelieveable!

And nearly finished the Hamster's book.
              Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
              LOVE HIM-> DT
              ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

To let people know, the BBC have a Torchwood range of action figures planned.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Titan Magazines will be publishing a Torchwood magazine. Issue One should be out now...
                  sigpic
                  Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                  To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                  And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Spoiler:
                    For anyone that cares, James Masters will be kissing John Barrowman in a upcoming Torchwood episode.

Also, season 2 stars Wednesday night on BBC2.

Personally, I hate Torchwood and I hope it gets cancelled.
                    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      For anyone that cares, James Masters will be kissing John Barrowman in a upcoming Torchwood episode.

So don't watch it and don't whine at people that do like it

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
                        Spoiler:

Because that was mature...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

What's this I hear about David Tennant being stalked? Anyone got any more info?
                          sigpic
                          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

www.google.com?

Awright, awright, I wis jist jessin, BruTak. I found this article from a link on a forum via a google search: http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/tv/n...mentid=7216411

Brrrr. That is very creepy. If true.
                            Last edited by Missster.Freeman; 12 January 2008, 06:57 AM.
                            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
                              www.google.com?

Awright, awright, I wis jist jessin, BruTak. I found this article from a link on a forum via a google search: http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/tv/n...mentid=7216411

Brrrr. That is very creepy. If true.
                              Creepy indeed...
                              sigpic

Comment

Nooo! Don't worry David, I'll save you! Just tell me where this place is and I shall sort her out...
                                Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                                LOVE HIM-> DT
                                ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Working...
                                X