This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
    Oh, not wanting to be pedantic or anything, but... It's RMS Titanic, not HMS. Only Naval vessels get an HMS.
    What BruTak said

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
      I hate you. I hope you know this.
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
        Oh, not wanting to be pedantic or anything, but... It's RMS Titanic, not HMS. Only Naval vessels get an HMS.
        My mistake.

Typo. Earlier post edited.
        Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Oh, agree with what Billz said.
            Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
            LOVE HIM-> DT
            ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

There's not a lot that hasn't been done already

Comment

Love the surprise on the Dr. Who Advent-ure Calendar today.
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Indeed. The puzzle was fun.
                  Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                  Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                  Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                  --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

*sigh* The puzzle keeps frakking up on my computer. Pieces start disappearing when I move others and now nearly the whole puzzle is invisible and I'm gonna have to let my computer rest and try again later.

What did you guys see upon completing it?

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Just a picture of the Titanic in space. And then it shows a few lines from the script. I forgot exactly what it was though but it had something to do with a "Mr. Cropper"
                      Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                      Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                      Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                      --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

I finished the puzzle, too. I got the whole excerpt here.

Spoiler:
                        Mr.Copper: "Red Six Seven, This way, if you could convene, fast as you can, Red Six Seven departing shortly..."

Morvin & Foon hurry towards him, The Doctor following - Astrid just passing by -

Astrid: "I got that Drink -"

The Doctor: "And I got you a treat! C'mon -"
                        - he takes the tray, slams it pulls her across, fast -
                        - To join Mr.Copper, he shows his Pshychic Paper.

The Doctor(continued): "Red Six Seven, plus one."

I am still a little skeptical about who some of these characters are. I am glad though that The 10th Doctor uses a line that The 9th Doctor used in "End of The World" which was the same episode he stated that he was on The Titanic and found himself "clinging on to an Iceberg"

Yet again...
                        Spoiler:
                        I am really upset about it not being about the RMS Titanic. Maybe it is inspired by Douglas Adams' book "Starship Titanic"?
                        Last edited by orii7; 09 December 2007, 08:17 PM.

This pic was made by the Hyper-Intelligent being known as.....Metarock Sam!

Spoiler:

This fabulous sig made by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel

Comment

Spoiler:
                          It would be a nice tribute to Douglas Adams if it was, he used to write Dr Who scripts, I think he wrote Genesis of the Daleks, if it wasn't this one it was another Dalek ep

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            It would be a nice tribute to Douglas Adams if it was, he used to write Dr Who scripts, I think he wrote Genesis of the Daleks, if it wasn't this one it was another Dalek ep
                            Douglas Adams wrote three Dr. Who serials. "The Pirate Planet", "City of Death", and the uncompleted (due to an industrial dispute at the BBC) "Shada".
                            sigpic
                            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Shada did get finished tho,

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                                Shada did get finished tho,
                                Yeah, re-written as a Big Finish audio story, with Paul McGann as the Doctor.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X