This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    I'd like to see her again- so long as she isn't taking over Martha's episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      Spoiler:
      Maybe they'll kill her off for good now
      For the win.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Ack! No thanks.
        Spoiler:
        Way too soon. I would like to see Rose again in about, say, thirty years. That would be about the right time for a comeback, imo. Hell, maybe an extra couple of years wouldn't hurt either.
        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
          The BBC have confirmed it.

Spoiler:
          Yay!!! This is awesome!
          Spoiler:
          I would like the Doctor to atleast get some sort of closure, because we never stopped hearing about her in Series 3.

What is it? Four companions next year?
          We got Rose in 3 eps. (S1-2)
          Martha in 5 eps. (S3)
          Jack in x eps. (S1,3)
          Donna in 13 eps. ("The Runaway Bride")
          Looks like before they take their break in 2009, they will have all the companions in the first four series appear.

Maybe the Rose we meet up with is prior to her meeting the Doctor?

Comment

Newest picture from Voyage Of The Damned

Spoiler:

Anyone else besides me think that the characters in the back could be a pre-evolved form of the Weeping Angels from 'Blink'.
            Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
              Newest picture from Voyage Of The Damned

Spoiler:

Anyone else besides me think that the characters in the back could be a pre-evolved form of the Weeping Angels from 'Blink'.
              The current opinion is that they are...
              Spoiler:
              The Axons

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                The current opinion is that they are...
                Spoiler:
                The Axons
                Yeah, I was thinking that as well...
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Check the Doctor Who website! I thought something was up, they seem to have created an advent calendar.

Here is the link for a news piece.
                  Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                  LOVE HIM-> DT
                  ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Originally posted by Hulabaloo View Post
                    Check the Doctor Who website! I thought something was up, they seem to have created an advent calendar.

I had a look at that earlier. Good stuff.

I wonder what tomorrow's surprise will be?
                    sigpic
                    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

That's cool. But it's a pity the splash page's image is partly obscured by a long gone and (unfortunately) not forgotten face. I'll have to remember to check back each day for the latest surprise.
                      "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

The BBC showed a Christmas trailer (including a brief clip of Voyage of the Damned I'm told) between Robin Hood and Strictly Come Dancing - neither of which I watch.

Bugger!
                        sigpic

Comment

Awesome! Wonder what tomorrow's will be.
                          Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                          Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                          Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                          --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Voyage Of The Damned Promo
                            http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=m3fZU0ipyOc

Okay. This isn't the official promo that was show about a day ago (im still looking because I havnt seen it) but this fan made trailer has bits from the new promo. Im only guessing since it was defiantly new DW footage. Looks like this episode takes place before the Titanic's maiden voyage.
                            Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

I found this BBC Christmas programming trailer that includes clips of Doctor Who and a few other programs. Still looking for the proper one as well.....

Comment

Love the countdown clock on the Dr. Who section of the BBC website.

Liking the Advent-ure Calendar as well, although yesterday's surpise (a quiz) left a lot to be desired IMO.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X