Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um is it ok if someone else sends the email since my pc has got so bad and its taken 4 tries and I almost finished it last time but my pc crashed again so if someone else can send the info and pics for the first series instead of me I would be eternally grateful.
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Sorry about your computer....
      Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

If you have a couple of hours spare have a look through this for it's episode guide for the Classic series http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/class...de/index.shtml
        and here for the new series http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/episodes/index.shtml

Comment

Darren wants it to be for the NEW series, OK so I have to agree, it is far too much to ask for the whole 27 when we all don't see them, or care to watch them anyway.

Now the other question is what are we going to call them?

Series 1 or Series 27? I am willing for arguments sake to go with series 1, although it does grate a little, but I am also interested what peeps think.

Comment

If you want my opinion we could call it The Ninth Doctor Episode's

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
              If you want my opinion we could call it The Ninth Doctor Episode's
              Yes but what about the second season of the new series, and then the third?

I mean we already have The Doctor threads and this will be a sub-folder, so it needs to be something everyone will get and some peeps believe it or not still don't get the 9th and 10th doctor thing, they think Chris is the first Doctor.

EDIT: I have asked Darren if we can have a poll in this thread to decide what to call the episode folder. Don't know if he will agree to it yet but it seems like the easiest solution to me.
              Last edited by Willow'sCat; 11 January 2006, 11:37 PM.

Comment

We got a Poll. I voted for Series one, as I think it is only fair to new fans to use what The BBC seems to want to use to describe the show now. But this is a Poll so if you do or don't agree vote away!

Remember this is for the new series only not the classic one.

Comment

Just call it series 1 new series.

Comment

Yeah series 1 so Darren doesnt see 2 Series 27 and feint!
                    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I vote the latter I like to have some indication of what we are discussing

Comment

well it looks mostly one sided ans Doctor Who new series 1. Question am I still supposed to be sending the data to Darren or is anyone else doing it?

Comment

Does this mean if we want to dicuss a classic ep we have to make a thread for it in the general folder

Comment

I thin k it's been sugessted that we we use the appropriate Doctor's thread, IE if it was an episode in in Tom Baker's era we use the 4th Doctor thread

Comment

Now that the new seris is going to be released here, are they going to put in all eps or just do then as they air here?

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                                We got a Poll. I voted for Series one, as I think it is only fair to new fans to use what The BBC seems to want to use to describe the show now. But this is a Poll so if you do or don't agree vote away!

Remember this is for the new series only not the classic one.
                                I agree. After all, IMO, the point of this is to garner more new fans.

The BBC is referring to it as the First Season (or First Series).

It's less confusing to and less daunting for new fans to start with a Season 1.

If we ever make episode threads for the original series, we can just call it "Doctor Who: The Classic Series Season 1" or "Classic Doctor Who Season 1", etc.

BTW, I did vote.

P.S.: I suppose the recent news of Doctor Who coming to the Sci-Fi Channel in March gives this project a new urgency. Step on it!

Comment

Working...
                                X