Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I've loved doctor who since I started to watch the new seasons (My dad is a huge doctor who fan, he even had one of those massive scarfs from the fourth doctor...)

So, sign me up for a doctor who episode thread
    Also, metarock, you're sig is a little squidged...

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Here's another one who says "Give us an Episodes thread"

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
        Well, I've loved doctor who since I started to watch the new seasons (My dad is a huge doctor who fan, he even had one of those massive scarfs from the fourth doctor...)

So, sign me up for a doctor who episode thread
        Also, metarock, you're sig is a little squidged...
        Akkk I know its so terrible I wish i could make it dimensionally transdental but I dont have the power to do so. >.<
        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
          Akkk I know its so terrible I wish i could make it dimensionally transdental but I dont have the power to do so. >.<
          To bad there are no theads to talk about the eps when they expain it
          Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Exactly.

We Want Episode Threads !!!!

Comment

Yes It doesn't seem a realistic excuss that there is only on seris anymore does it

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                Well I did complain about this a few months back whne this DoctorWho part of the forum was started but I got yelled at by mods.
                Now I read this!

I have already asked Darren for Episode threads. I only just realised that for example, Lost had episode threads so I thought why not ask.

Seems odd that a show that has only 13 episodes a series shouldn't have an episode sub-folder. And it is true it would stop the repeat posting of threads on episodes, we already have too many repeat threads, I have had to ask to have 5 threads merged in the last few months *do a search people*

Anyway as I said I have asked Darren and if he doesn't agree, I guess we can protest *evil laugh*.

I do however agree a classic series episode section would be too much, it is better to keep the talk on those episodes in the classic thread or in the individual Doctors threads.

Comment

OK peeps Darren said if someone will provide the details on episodes and stuff, he will include a sub-folder. Any takers?

Quote Darren: (Ask the Mods thread)

"The main hindrance is the fact that I live in the U.S. and can't ever see the show. We can make episode threads if someone sends me a broadcast schedule, episode titles, episode numbers, and 1-sentence loglines. [email protected] " Unquote.

So any takers? (please don't everyone bombard him) I live in Australia so it's not really an option for me as I don't even know when the next series will be screened here.

Comment

Woo hoo!!!! We can have them!!!!
                    Last edited by The Signal; 11 January 2006, 07:36 AM.
                    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Yes, Yes, Yes !!!! finally we can have episode threads.
                      Now we've got to choose what episode threads we want first classic or new.But in precaution im sending Darren the information anyway for the 26th/first season anyway to start off with
                      Last edited by Metarock Sam; 11 January 2006, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Thanks Metarock Sam! I think it may be OTT asking for every single serial in Doctor Who history, straight away. Then again, of we order them by Doctor (as someone did say) then instead of eps we do serials we might get away with it, but lets ease that in once the new season eps are listed
                        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

Argh this is taking quite a while as my pc is basucally fallen ill and keeps crashing on me I may need to 'borrow' an episode summary from somwhere if this keeps up rather then spend an hour typing it all in and giving the urls for the pictures.

Comment

Cool, now what about the classic seris

Comment

Guys, I did ask Darren specifically about the new series, as I really think the whole 27/28 series is way too much! So can we at least try for the new series first? I don't want Darren having a heart attack having to deal with all the classic series as well!

Thanks.

Comment

Lets walk before we can run, yeah that sounds good *looks smug*

Comment

Working...
                                X