Shame, it was a bloody good episode.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

It was good maybe they incoperated into the new seris
      Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
        Scream of the Shalka is entirely non-canonical, as shown by the use of a Ninth Doctor (Richard E. Grant) who is not Chris Ecclestone. Moreover, that Master is in fact a robot, IIRC.
        It was canon and Richard E. Grant was officially declared the 9th Doctor...but shortly after, the new television series was announced with Christopher Eccelston as the 9th Doctor, so The Scream of Shalka and Richard's Doctor were then declared non-canonical.

It was once canon, but no longer.

Comment

It still would be cool if they rewrote it for the tenth doctor

Comment

I have something to say if the Rani came back.............

They need to make her be a beautiful woman instead of an old granny witch person! I thought she would be bloody young and beautiful in the Classic series UNTIL i saw the pictures.... lol

This pic was made by the Hyper-Intelligent being known as.....Metarock Sam!

Spoiler:

This fabulous sig made by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel

Comment

Originally posted by orii7
              I have something to say if the Rani came back.............

They need to make her be a beautiful woman instead of an old granny witch person! I thought she would be bloody young and beautiful in the Classic series UNTIL i saw the pictures.... lol
              Have you seen Time and the Rani or just Mark of the Rani? Slightly different look in Time!

Comment

Been a Long time, but if I recall wasn't she younger

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber
                  Have you seen Time and the Rani or just Mark of the Rani? Slightly different look in Time!
                  Sorry my friend but ive only seen pictures and the clips of the diffrent years on the new doctor who series web site and yes i do she did look more pretty in Time and The Rani lol now that i said that i acually want to see more pictures of her! lol (hopefully not the ones where shes old )

sShe did look more prettier when she has her hands on her hips and does "The Look" lol AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! ive gone Rani Crazy!!! lololololololololololol ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLMAO!!!!

maybe we can have a stargate episode with Doctor Who and SG-1 crossover (an unofficial ep. or 2 parter) with The Rani and The Master and The Doctors (1-10) now THAT would be cool lol Carter and The Rani....2 of the most beautiful women lol ive lost it lol

Spoiler:

Comment

Sorry i double posted but we need to get back to talking about The Master and not The Rani

BTW where can i find movie clips for The Doctor Who Movie AKA The Enemy Within? cause on the BBC offical Doctor Who classic series website the only clip they got is either gone forever or is down......forever

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by orii7
                      Sorry i double posted but we need to get back to talking about The Master and not The Rani

BTW where can i find movie clips for The Doctor Who Movie AKA The Enemy Within? cause on the BBC offical Doctor Who classic series website the only clip they got is either gone forever or is down......forever
                      Click here.

Comment

What Kind of elaberate plan do ya'll think the master will have if he returns

Comment

something involving the dsestruction of the human race and immortality.
                          Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime
                            Click here.
                            Thanks but thats not what im looking for Im looking for something that shows parts of the movie ya know a trailer or something (Im trying to think of other ways to call a Movie Clip) but thats all i can think of so if u can find parts of the movie i can watch then plz give me the link or PM it to me

The pictures were great its just they made The Doctor look pale......ver pale

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
                              What Kind of elaberate plan do ya'll think the master will have if he returns
                              Well, I think if he returns, he'll go through a long period of deep reflection, begin to understand the depth of his continuing failures, and realize that he needs to reach out for help.

Maybe do a few episodes of Dr. Phil just to let it all out.

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime
                                Well, I think if he returns, he'll go through a long period of deep reflection, begin to understand the depth of his continuing failures, and realize that he needs to reach out for help.

Maybe do a few episodes of Dr. Phil just to let it all out.
                                Poor fella... There's no escaping Dr Phil...
                                I wouldn't wish Dr Phil on anyone... enemy or not...
                                sigpic
                                "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Working...
                                X