• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does that mean we will see Davros cool
    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
      Does that mean we will see Davros cool
      Believe not what is seen on IMDB. They had Davros listed for "Parting of the Ways" last year, and they had Red Dwarf's Norman Lovett listed as playing him. IMDB can be edited by anyone, so believe only what you see.
      "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
      "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
      BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

That figures, but it would be cool for them to bring him back

Comment

Originally posted by IMForeman
          Believe not what is seen on IMDB. They had Davros listed for "Parting of the Ways" last year, and they had Red Dwarf's Norman Lovett listed as playing him. IMDB can be edited by anyone, so believe only what you see.
          oh no. You again?

Your one of those people that always doubts what they think isnt right and tell the rest of the world or Forum that it aint going to happen and most of your people get proved WRONG!

I could say the same thing you said about IMDb about any other Database. So whatever you say, I could throw back at ya. You just hate me dont ya? please stop.

Back on the topic.

Still Davros is sooooo a possibility! It could explain lots of things about the 8th Doctor Audios and/or books! it could prove what is non-canon and what is not or what is (I hate to say it) Parellel Universe and whats not.

Besides, if all of the books and audios (most about the 8th Doctor) arn'tCanon then where is the fun in that? its like the 8th Doctor lasted for one or 2 adventures and then died!

But The Daleks history is already pretty messy. Very messy. But the thought of a Cybermen & A Dalek fighting each other......thats a new one. Its hard to think who would win? The Doctor?

This pic was made by the Hyper-Intelligent being known as.....Metarock Sam!

Spoiler:

This fabulous sig made by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel

Comment

I think it would be cool to se Davros, maybe the master can come back too

Comment

my mum really really wants The Master back. She wants The Doctor to have an advisary that is one of his people. So he can be as clever or more than The Doctor so it can be a challenge.

I would like to see Davros. See what he looks like right now ya now or if RTD will keep his appearance the same.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by orii7
                oh no. You again?

Your one of those people that always doubts what they think isnt right and tell the rest of the world or Forum that it aint going to happen and most of your people get proved WRONG!

I could say the same thing you said about IMDb about any other Database. So whatever you say, I could throw back at ya. You just hate me dont ya? please stop.
                You need to calm way the heck down. That wasn't a vindictive pronouncement against you. It's just a fact that this happens all the time. Davros was listed last year, so when they list him again this year there's a level of skepticism. I just really doubt that Davros is really going to show.
                "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

The return of the Master would be cool I think I mean I can imagine the Doctors response similar to what he did when he saw the Dalek last season. I mean it would be irony that the Time War resulted in his entire species death but the only person surviving is a traitor to his kind.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Spoiler:

Maybe not. Afterall, even in our universe, the Cybermen are constantly evolving and changing their apearance, creating more efficient droid bodies. They could look very much like the Cybus Cybermen...

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett
                      Spoiler:

Maybe not. Afterall, even in our universe, the Cybermen are constantly evolving and changing their apearance, creating more efficient droid bodies. They could look very much like the Cybus Cybermen...

I was just thinking about that. It is possible but........

Spoiler:
                      The Cybus Logo on their chests shouldnt be there if it where to be the original Cybermen if they changed and looked like The Cybus Cybermen

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by orii7
                        But The Daleks history is already pretty messy. Very messy. But the thought of a Cybermen & A Dalek fighting each other......thats a new one. Its hard to think who would win? The Doctor?
                        The Daleks history can be pretty simpllified. Any meetings pre Genesis of the Daleks have been rewritten Since the timeline was changed cos the Doctor revealed all of the Daleks defeats to Davros in Genesis of the Daleks. After that it gets a little complicated but not too complicated/
                        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                          The Daleks history can be pretty simpllified. Any meetings pre Genesis of the Daleks have been rewritten Since the timeline was changed cos the Doctor revealed all of the Daleks defeats to Davros in Genesis of the Daleks. After that it gets a little complicated but not too complicated/
                          Let me correct you. Although the Doctor did reveal all of the Daleks defeats, the Doctor later destroyed the tape containing the information, so the timeline wasnt altered.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAncient1
                            Let me correct you. Although the Doctor did reveal all of the Daleks defeats, the Doctor later destroyed the tape containing the information, so the timeline wasnt altered.
                            Yes, but he slowed down their development, by about 1,000 years if we are to believe his estimate.

Now was that 1,000 years previously accounted for in The Daleks or did he in fact alter history?

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime
                              Yes, but he slowed down their development, by about 1,000 years if we are to believe his estimate.

Now was that 1,000 years previously accounted for in The Daleks or did he in fact alter history?
                              It's hard to say, knowing the doctor he probally didn't alter history

Remember in the Aztecs he said you can't rewrite history not a single word.

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
                                It's hard to say, knowing the doctor he probally didn't alter history

Remember in the Aztecs he said you can't rewrite history not a single word.
                                I think altering time is a little more complicated than the Doctor portrayed in The Aztecs.

Comment

Working...
                                X