Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It great, I watched on-line, First bit of the Doctor I've got to see, I hope we get it here in the states
    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Awwww, the link is down now
      Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
      - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
        Awwww, the link is down now
        Did you try the BBC Dr Who site? There are other ways to see it. I liked it but this does mean he is going to have a hard regeneration and like with Peter Davison we may not get a good feel for who he is until after he fully regenerates which might be interesting (I put the hoping down to that myself). Bad regenerations are always entertaining will he survive? Well yes, but they can be fun to watch and Rose reacting like that was a little weird he (Chris) just got through telling her he would change and then the first thing she does is not believe him, that he (David) is still the Doctor!

Comment

Working...
        X