Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which would remove one of the foundations that doctor who stands on and Doctor Who would lose a major fanbase devoted to the little buggers.
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
      Which would remove one of the foundations that doctor who stands on and Doctor Who would lose a major fanbase devoted to the little buggers.
      It would. Though I would still watch it.
      "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

^ so would I . Im saying that fans only into doctor who because of the Daleks may seem left out.
        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Big Spoiler for Season 2 here

Spoiler:
          they are back in season 2. The 2 part finale for season 2 involves a massive war between two of the Doctors biggest foes, the Daleks and The Cybermen.
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
            Big Spoiler for Season 2 here

Spoiler:
            they are back in season 2. The 2 part finale for season 2 involves a massive war between two of the Doctors biggest foes, the Daleks and The Cybermen.
            What?! Where is this info from? I need to know.

Comment

All over the net, as well as the sun, some other newspaper, sky text etc etc etc. But that was pretty much all of the info, the rest was padded out with award nominations and information on the 10th Doctor
              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                All over the net, as well as the sun, some other newspaper, sky text etc etc etc. But that was pretty much all of the info, the rest was padded out with award nominations and information on the 10th Doctor
                Haha, I don't get away from GW much. I surf and get lost so I always end up back here.

Well if it is true and why should I doubt it, Yea!

Comment

Terry Nation is said (by something called the Wikipedia...) to have died on March 9, 1997. His estate is who makes the decision to use or not use the Daleks.

So I'm sure they will be back.
                  "That's what you get for dicking around"--Col. Jack O'Neill

Comment

Heres hoping. What I said before BTW hasnt been officially confirmed yet, but saying that there was "official confirmation" before season 1 started that the Daleks would never EVER say "Exterminate" again, so official announcements arent always reliable in themselves, rumers tend to be fairly accurate with Doctor Who at the moment

EDIT: They also said
                    Spoiler:
                    the cybermen wont come back, but they will
                    Last edited by The Signal; 07 November 2005, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by docballen
                      Terry Nation is said (by something called the Wikipedia...) to have died on March 9, 1997. His estate is who makes the decision to use or not use the Daleks. So I'm sure they will be back.
                      Yes sadly Terry died a few years back and until they decided to relaunch the show I don't think the BBC even questioned that they would be able to use the Daleks but a lot of negotiation had to go on *apparently* to allow the new series to use them. It did look a little like they weren't coming back but who knows it could have all be part of the negotiation give and take.

I still can't image Dr Who without them.

Comment

i'm reading a Who book now...War of the Daleks...

it put forth an interesting theory about the return of Daleks to the galaxy...not in regards to the Time War mind you...a previous book I imagine...this is the first Who book i've read since i was 18 or so.

anyway...the story in this for the Daleks being returned from almost utter destruction was time travel. The Emperor Dalek had been trying to destroy Davros and had failed and allowed Davros to do something...i forget what, that was bad for the Emperor and his Daleks, so the Emperor, using aquired time travel tech, traveled back in time to Earth (of course) and set in motion a great plan that would allow Davros to believe he was successfull in creating a new Dalek army loyal to him and at the same time put the Dr in position to believe it was his own idea to get Davros to use the Hand of Omega to destroy Skaro and his new army...all the while, the Emperor Dalek's plan was to keep his corp of Daleks strong and conquoring.

an interesting theory and read so far...
                        Thanks!
                        Jordan

my page
                        My LJ
                        From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

I was reading a new paper about a week ago (I forgot which one), and it said that the darleks are coming back in season two. What do you think of this? Is it a good move, or a bad one, or indifferent?

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

arent they gone?
                            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                            love Torri

Comment

I hope they come back, but not yet. maybe season 4 or something
                              Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

if Davros is at the Helm Fine if not no
                                Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Working...
                                X