No announcement yet.

7th Doctor/Sylvester McCoy Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok and this is relevent to the topic how?
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
      Rowan Atkinson I think was the one who played the Doctor in Curse of the fatal death
      Correct. He also played in Blackadder, Mr. Bean, and The Thin Blue Line. Actually he was Blackadder & Mr. Bean.

Comment

Sm is like Rowan Atkinson? Have to say imho I don't see it. SM's doctor had a real dark side to him and there were some fabulous confrontation scenes. He got less hammy in the role as the episodes went on-mostly due to the fact he wasn't having to cope with scripts already written for Colin Baker's doctor and him getting into the role more and making it his own. He certainly played the fool at times but that was a "lull them into a false sense of security" kinda thing. Also in the books the 7th doctor got darker and darker. Anyone on here read all the New Adverntures and missing adventures which had the 7th doctor in?

Comment

Originally posted by BritAngie
          Sm is like Rowan Atkinson? Have to say imho I don't see it. SM's doctor had a real dark side to him and there were some fabulous confrontation scenes.
          Definitely, but no not early on, he is still a whimsical character at the moment in episodes screening in Australia but by the time Ace comes along he has a much darker streak to him, which I guess is why I liked him so much he was on the outside 'lightweight' but you could feel the darkness simmering underneath.

Well maybe, it has been years since I watched these episodes but I did enjoy PT with Richard Briers. Very 1980s in look, geez it was tacky.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
            Now hold on there just a moment...I don't see the Rowan Atkinson thing. What about RA does he remind you of?
            I think there's a facial resemblance (not the nose of course) but also the way they talk... Sylvester McCoy speaks in a spluttery sort of fashion... lots of saliva and air coming through the mouth.
            That's just my initial impression of course... Doesn't mean it's a bad thing though. He's kinda cute...

Wait till you get a load of Ace, she and Sylvester work really well together, so much better then Bonnie.
            She does quite an ear piercing scream and looks frighteningly like Nikki Webster... (an Aussie child performer)
            sigpic
            "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
              That's just my initial impression of course... Doesn't mean it's a bad thing though. He's kinda cute...
              Kind a cute, not saying anything, not in here anyway. I was thinking today that it has been 16 years since I first *last* saw these episodes, that is frightening! There a posters on GW younger than that!
              She does quite an ear piercing scream and looks frighteningly like Nikki Webster... (an Aussie child performer)
              Now who is that meant to insult more, Nicky or Bonnie?

Comment

Kind a cute, not saying anything, not in here anyway. I was thinking today that it has been 16 years since I first *last* saw these episodes, that is frightening! There a posters on GW younger than that!
                Now who is that meant to insult more, Nicky or Bonnie?
                I know what you mean. It seems like time has sliped so fast
                Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Dam we miss yet another Dalek story due to the TN Estate hassles. I want to see Remembrance of the Daleks. We go straight to The Happiness Patrol, yeah that will make sense. Looks like I will finally have to commit to buying the DVDs.

I forgot how innocent (well not really) Ace was in the begining, she like the Doctor would become a lot darker, starting with RotD!!!

Comment

Dam we miss yet another Dalek story due to the TN Estate hassles. I want to see Remembrance of the Daleks. We go straight to The Happiness Patrol, yeah that will make sense. Looks like I will finally have to commit to buying the DVDs.

I forgot how innocent (well not really) Ace was in the begining, she like the Doctor got a lot darker, starting with RotD!!!
                    Not to mention Curse of Fenric. I'd forgotten how much of a big episode that was for Ace.
                    Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
                    - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Well they have RotD for $25 so I am going to buy it tomorrow. I want to see them climb the stairs.

Comment

Well they have RotD for $25 so I am going to buy it tomorrow. I want to see them climb the stairs.
                        That's one of my favorites! The Doctor is great in it and so is Ace. Have fun!

By the way, where did you find the mini-Dalek in your sig? It's so cute! LOL!
                        "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

I've got the Curse of Fenric, It's a fantastic episode
                          Spoiler:
                          The Ace the Baby storyline is mindbending, that split second decision caused her a lot of pain in her future

Comment

Curse of Fenric is my favorite 7th but I didn't remember that part of it.

Comment

ITs a parodox thing which is to do with Ace.
                              Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Doesn't the Fenic have somthing to do with Ace being on that station in the frist place

Comment

Working...
                                X