Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he was the 4th Doctor and my fave as well.
    Thanks!
    Jordan

my page
    My LJ
    From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

Tom Baker was awesome. He was the fourth and longest runninig Doctor Who. My personal favorite is still Sylvester McCoy, the seventh. I think that mostly stems from the fact that he was the first one I saw. I like them all though! ^_^ Tom Baker is definately one of my other favorites.

PS: We've discussed this before by the way, there should be a thread for it already somewhere. Check it out!
      "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

Oh I'm sorry! I should have did a search before posting. This was my first post on the board and I guess I was a little excited.

I'm glad to be here. Thanks for having me.
        Are you Ready?
        www.raptureready.com

Comment

Originally posted by beckyRR1
          Oh I'm sorry! I should have did a search before posting. This was my first post on the board and I guess I was a little excited.

I'm glad to be here. Thanks for having me.
          No problem. Welcome to the board!
          "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

Look for 4th Doctor tread, and welcome
            Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Welcome To Gateworld's Doctor Who Forum. Here is a nice welcoming quote to boot !!!

The First Doctor: That is the dematerializing control, and that over yonder is the horizontal hold; up there is the scanner, those are the doors, and that is a chair with a panda on it. Sheer poetry, dear boy. Now please stop bothering me.
              Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

My fav was also The 4th Doctor, Tom Baker.

The sexiest Doctor (by far) is
                Spoiler:
                The 10th Doctor, David Tennant

Mattathias

Comment

One of the most imfamous parts of the 4th doctor was the scarf, it length and other think, I even recall he took out a couple of darleks with it

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime
                    The Tom Baker era (apart from Season 12) mainly focused on interesting villains, instead of recurring fan favorite monsters.

Which did you prefer?
                    Weng Chi'ang, Count Scaroni, Sutek

Yeah, the monsters were a tad overrated anyway...
                    sigpic
                    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Heres some 4th Doctor Trivia.
                      In which 4th Doctor Story did the Doctor use the Sonic Screwdriver as a screwdriver ?

Comment

Ark in Space?

Comment

That was one vercital tool

Comment

Originally posted by in circles
                            Ark in Space?
                            correct. Yeah I know its easy buts its just so funny in the fact that it is being a normal screwdriver aswell.

Comment

They have just released the Salturan(sp) Experiment as a special release, How do you think of not having more feature but more stories.

Comment

i just saw Horror of Fang Rock awhile ago and every one who wasten the doctor or leela died. usely there some one esle left but i just thought it kind of weird every one died and at the end of the ep they just left with out really talking about.

Comment

Working...
                                X