Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well she got married and lived happily ever after to King Yarcarnos. She probably gave up on the doctor after he was taken out of time.
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Susan is the Doctor's granddaughter.
      Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

The Future all depends on what the new Doctor does and how long he goes on for.

Comment

Scary thought
          Perhaps in the future the doctor will regenerate into a women.

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
            Scary thought
            Perhaps in the future the doctor will regenerate into a women.
            I have always wondered if this could happen. But I believe the gender of a time lord is constant. Then again, stranger things have happened
            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
              I have always wondered if this could happen. But I believe the gender of a time lord is constant. Then again, stranger things have happened
              According to Exile, one fo the Dr Who Unbound series, a Time Lord who commits suicide switches gender when regeneration kicks in.

The Blinovitch Limitation Effect would pretty much rule out the Ten Doctors - or even another two - in the absence of the Time Lords and their temporal muscle.
              Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
              - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Here's a point, (i'd just like to say, i'm not up to date on all the old doctors etc, but anyway..) we're limited to the number of other doctors aren't we?? He can only take up to 13 forms, and he's on, what, 10? So if DT steps down like CE did, Dr. Who's surely in big trouble.....right?!

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Well, we'll probably find out that the Doctor IS god and can keep himself alive for 100 regenerations, maybe something like that, i'd surely hate to loose the doctor who series... Also, the doctor as a women....Sounds intriging..

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

They had him as a women in the comic releif special. It may work but im used to the Doctor being a man.

Comment

There is a very good chance that the Doctor is the Other, and therefore would have as many regenerations as Rasolan(Sp?)
                      THe effect you mention could be the excuss of having 10 doctors, who else would be a match.... and the adventure could lead to the rebirth of Gallifry and show that the doctor is the other.
                      Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Is there actually anything to indicate that Rassilon has any more than twelve regenerations?

Comment

All it has shown is that Rassilon is immortal with his body in eternal rest (as shown in the five doctors.) But he still talks using a big screen. So I think Rassilon has infinite number of regenerations but has it at a price.

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                            All it has shown is that Rassilon is immortal with his body in eternal rest (as shown in the five doctors.) But he still talks using a big screen. So I think Rassilon has infinite number of regenerations but has it at a price.
                            If he had infinite regenerations, he'd still be active. His immortality - assuming the image in the tomb isn't just a recording - isn't a matter of bodily regeneration but perpetual stasis.

Comment

Oh i see. Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Prophet
                                According to Exile, one fo the Dr Who Unbound series, a Time Lord who commits suicide switches gender when regeneration kicks in.
                                So what about sacrificing himself to save a companion is that suicide or *else*? I could see that working and easy for the bulk of viewers to understand and except but of course this dosen't mean they get more regenerations. I have no problem with a female Dr Who. I would love it. After many many years of David Tennant of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X