Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was the best monster/villain in the Troughton era?

Comment

I think The Cybermen steal the show for this particular era closely followed up by Yeti, Ice Warriors Even the Krotons !!! PLus the Daleks did quite well too.
      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

IMO, the Cybermen.

Comment

Well some of trhe best cybermen eps are in this series. Tomb of the Cybermen, Invasion ,Moonbase etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime
            What was the best monster/villain in the Troughton era?
            The Cyberman... of course...
            The Tomb of the Cyberman was marvellously creepy...
            sigpic
            "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Cybermen most definently.

THough the Ice warriors are a close second
              Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                The Cyberman... of course...
                The Tomb of the Cyberman was marvellously creepy...
                The Moonbase and The Invasion had some pretty creepy scenes too.

Comment

Seen the Invasion, but not Moonbase is that where they get Zoe

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
                    Seen the Invasion, but not Moonbase is that where they get Zoe
                    The Moonbase is in Season 4 with Polly, Ben, and Jamie.

Parts 2 & 4 are included in the Lost in Time Collection.

Zoe was introduced in Season 5 The Wheel in Space, parts 3 & 6 of which are also included in the Lost in Time Collection.

Comment

Ah Zoe. Now she was a great character particular with her ability of total recall. She does a very good job in lots of episodes particularly in the Seeds of Death when she memorises an entire map.

Comment

Shewas a neat charecter

Comment

I liked her. She worked with Jamie really well. It was great to see them together. ^_^ The end of War Games always makes me so sad.
                          "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

Yes knowleadge and brout force what a combo

Comment

Seeing this as a good time to revive this thread since I should hopefully be getting the Mind Robber on DVD soon.
                              Oh heres a nasty fact. There are 3 Troughton stories left that are full and have not been released on DVD yet. They are The Dominators, The Krotons and The War Games. What a coincidence as they are all from the same season !!! .

Comment

They are available on VHS, but obviously we are waiting for a DVD release. The Restoration Team is the group that restores and produces the older episodes on DVD, and that takes a long time to restore, and they have to wait for a commission from the BBC to make them. The Krotons is also the first Robert Holmes story, so you would think that they would look at that for a DVD release...

Great Sig by Bella

Comment

Working...
                                X