Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Classic Series Episodes on DVD: What should be released next? (WARNING - SPOILERS)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha

Do I feel stupid or what. Sorry to crash the thread. Please continue. :-)

Comment

No big deal, Erin. You made me realize that I hadn't been explicit enough when starting the thread. I hope you find your Power Rangers. I used to watch them back in the day myself.

Originally posted by creed462
      I have vauge rememberance of it, I like to see it again.
      If you love the sound of Mel's scream...then this is the episode for you.

Comment

All I remember is the Doctor tring to prove to her he's the doctor
        Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

All I remember is the Doctor tring to prove to her he's the doctor
          And the double entendre....

"Leave the girl, it's the man I want."

Comment

The new series Season 1 region 1 boxset will be released in Canada on Feb. 14, 2006. Hurray!

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime
              The new series Season 1 region 1 boxset will be released in Canada on Feb. 14, 2006. Hurray!
              I just read it my self, How hard will it be to import

Comment

Not so much havnt they aired the episode yet over there anyway.
                I just cant wait to get it myself. (drools over box with special features !!!!)
                Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I just read it my self, How hard will it be to import
                  Probably easier than from the U.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime
                    Probably easier than from the U.K.
                    At least we wont need special equiptment...

Comment

At least we wont need special equiptment...
                      In typical fashion, I just purchased that equipment last Friday. Oh, well...I wanted a new DVD player anyhow. Well, I'm not waiting for Feb 2006. I'm getting the region 2 U.K. version in November 2005.

Comment

^yay !!!
                        Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Has anyone heard what the Jaunuary release will be?

Comment

Has anyone heard what the Jaunuary release will be?
                            The Beginning boxset is being released in January in the U.K..

This boxset contains An Unearthly Child, The Daleks, and Edge of Destruction.

I know nothing about a region 1 release in January.

The next two region 1 DVDs are being released on November 1: The Claws of Axos and City of Death.

Comment

Ture, but they seem to release 2 every two months.

Comment

Ture, but they seem to release 2 every two months.
                                I just located an article on the 2006 schedule.

"As reported here earlier, BBC Worldwide Americas had been planning on advancing the months in which new classic series DVDs are released in 2006 to February, May, August, and November. They have now reversed that decision, and the 2006 DVDs will instead come out in the same calendar pattern as they have in the previous two years, which is to say March, June, September, and November.

In each of those months, they will either release 2 individual story titles or 1 box set. All of those titles will come from the backlog of titles already or about-to-be available in the UK (Region 2), and the contents of each disc will be identical to the UK contents."

The following have been released in the U.K.: The Web Planet & Revelation of the Daleks. We can expect these to be released in the U.S. sometime in 2006. I would guess March.

The following boxset will be released in the U.K. in January. The Beginning Boxset (An Unearthly Child, The Daleks, Edge of Destruction).

Comment

Working...
                                X