Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Classic Series Episodes on DVD: What should be released next? (WARNING - SPOILERS)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the list of releases from http://www.drwho-online.co.uk . I hope this awnser your question Creed

2006 DVD Releases

News updated: 22/2/2006

DWO has received news from our BBC insider and our contact at 2|entertain, of 3 Doctor Who DVD titles that will be released in 2006.

Genesis of the Daleks - featuring the 4th Doctor - (10th April 2006) - CONFIRMED!

Series 2: Volume 1 - featuring the 10th Doctor - (1st May 2006) - CONFIRMED!

Inferno - featuring the 3rd Doctor - (19th June 2006) - CONFIRMED!

** These titles have been confirmed by our contact at 2|entertain. Genesis was initially due to be released in March, but was pushed back to April, to make way for Series 2: Volume 1.

Survival - featuring the 7th Doctor - (Expected July 2006)

Revenge of the Cybermen - featuring the 4th Doctor - (T.B.A)
    Yay for revenge of the cybermen !!! and Boo for Survival !!! Its one of those stories I love to hate
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Cool, Revenge of the Cybermen is coming out, Suvial is so so, but all the others are great Thanks man
      Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

I Have to admit this year is The 4th Doctor's with the release of Genesis of the Daleks and Revenge of the Cybermen. Two of his best stories. Makes you wonder what they will release next year...

Comment

Hopefully more of the other doctors. Tom Backer has a lot of releases and I want to see the frist three doctors' adventures

Comment

im hoping that they release the Krotons soon. Thats a great Troughton story and it still exists too !!

Comment

Kool I like the second Doctor

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                Plus there is giant maggots. Thats really what the episode is about.
                I think it was more than that... As DASP said, it really was a "green" episode. One of the early expressions of environmental concerns.
                That was pretty reflective of the Pertwee era as a whole... he was the first to express a strong social conscience. He was a strong advocate for the sanctity of life. It could be because he wasn't traipsing around the universe, so it gave the writers a chance to develop him as a character.
                sigpic
                "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

I'd like Robot to be released.

Comment

Uh Robot was one of the first Doctor Who DVDs to be released.

Comment

Uh Robot was one of the first Doctor Who DVDs to be released.
                      The Robots of Death (Season 14) was one of the first Doctor Who DVDs to be released.

The Robot (Season 12) was the Fourth Doctor's first story and has not been released on DVD yet.

Comment

I got Robots of death, its perrty good, I like to get the face of evil to

Comment

Ah well It is easy to mix the two episodes up.

Comment

Ah well It is easy to mix the two episodes up.
                            Just like The Ark, The Ark in Space, and The Arc of Infinity.

Or The Seeds of Death and The Seeds of Doom.

Comment

I've confused the last two before

Comment

Any talk of releasing any first Doctors like The Romans and the Chase
                                maybe The Keys of Marinus?

Comment

Working...
                                X