No announcement yet.

David Tennant Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GAH!!...i can hardly wait for Blackpool to get here..
    and I haven't had a chance to watch Casanova yet cause the kids went and rented a bunch of movies and whined "these gotta go back in two days, you can watch that whenever"..yeah and I'd like to watch it NOW!! lol...

Comment

something keeps screwing up with my pc/ie. whenever i try to post a picture here everything freezes up

good luck watching casanova rain nah!
      "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
      "what?"
      *throat punch*
      My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
      LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

I got all hot here for some reason.....

he's cute smiling, he's hot serious.
        My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
        Sig and avi by me
        Spoiler:

Comment

smiles are nice

Last edited by rosey_angel; 13 March 2008, 05:01 AM. Reason: wrong image code
          "what?"
          *throat punch*

Comment

Personally I think he's pretty hot most of the time.

Shelly
            My Photos
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61 View Post
              Personally I think he's pretty hot most of the time.

most? name one instance when he isn't hot! go on! i dare ya!!
              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
              sigpic

Comment

LOL It's hard I know but as Barty Crouch I found him more creepy than hot. But he was kind of a hot creepy now that I think about it.
                Shelly
                My Photos
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61 View Post
                  LOL It's hard I know but as Barty Crouch I found him more creepy than hot. But he was kind of a hot creepy now that I think about it.
                  When I saw him as Barty Crouch I'd only ever seen him as the Doctor and Casanova (i.e. loud, fun, energetic, a bit of a fruitcake ) so seeing him in such a creepy role was really cool. He did it really well. And I think he freaked out a lot of kids when they realised that the Doctor was a psychopath!

Comment

I had never even heard of him when he did GoF, so when I head the new doc was gonna be Barty Junior I was all OMG that freak???!!! cause he was Really Creepy (which was the point of the character I suppose).....he definately has range
                    and is pretty hot all the time

Comment

I literally have hours of David to watch now lol, Blackpool came in the mail yesterday while I was at the bar getting toasted and no one told me till after I got home totally to wasted to watch anything LOL......

Comment

one last pretty and I gotta split, ya'll have a good day !!

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                          smiles are nice

VERY nice!
                          He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                          He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                          And he's wonderful.

Comment

i don't think i saw him as barty crouch jr. what number movie was it? coz i've seen some, but one of the movies i got sick at the beginning and didn't see from then on.

and another smile, just coz

"what?"
                            *throat punch*

Comment

"Goblet of Fire" short GoF. The worst of the whole lot though the way it looks HBP is going to top it -_-
                              He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                              He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                              And he's wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by Rain nah View Post

one last pretty and I gotta split, ya'll have a good day !!
                                Wow. My heartbeat actually speeded up when I saw this piccy. Awww! Lovely brown eyes!
                                Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
                                LOVE HIM-> DT
                                ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Working...
                                X