Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Empress Vajnraa View Post

^Deviant Art pic by jennicat5. I thought it was cute
    could you send me a direct link to the deviation so i can fav+ it?

Originally posted by Hulabaloo View Post
    New Voyage of the Dammed Trailer

Here.
    youtube says "Video Unavailable"
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Works fine for me. Hmm, try instead, going to the BBC Doctor Who website (www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho) and click on the 8th Icon. Hopefully its also the vid.
      Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
      LOVE HIM-> DT
      ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Here you go Lilith!
        Brian J. Smith Thunk Thread - New SGU Hottie
        Zachary Quinto Thunk Thread - Sexy/Scary Sylar

Comment

can't wait to get on a pc with sound to see those! thanks for the links peeps

oldy but a goody

ruffle
          "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
          "what?"
          *throat punch*
          My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
          LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by Hulabaloo View Post
            Works fine for me. Hmm, try instead, going to the BBC Doctor Who website (www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho) and click on the 8th Icon. Hopefully its also the vid.
            Thanks for posting that. Everything's coming up Doctor!!!

Spoiler:
            The tux, ruffly hair and the specs!!!!!!!!!!!

LiveJournal

"I never wanted to be an actor. I wanted to be a Time Lord...it just took me a while to figure it out."
            David Hewlett, SciFi Magazine, April 2008

Comment

Good news for those in the UK, DT is The Star in the Reasonably Priced Car on next weeks Top Gear http://www.bbc.co.uk/topgear/show/nextepisode.shtml

Comment

Yes! Yay! Top Gear and Doctor Who combine. My two favourite shows!
                Hmm, if I ever met David Tennant, (which would be the best day of my life.) I never thought about ruffling his hair. Hmmm...
                LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

Originally posted by Empress Vajnraa View Post
                  thanks EV!
                  I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                    Good news for those in the UK, DT is The Star in the Reasonably Priced Car on next weeks Top Gear http://www.bbc.co.uk/topgear/show/nextepisode.shtml
                    He's on the next episode of Top Gear but it's not next week. Top Gear isn't on next week - it's back in 2 weeks on 23rd December and that's when David's on.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                      He's on the next episode of Top Gear but it's not next week. Top Gear isn't on next week - it's back in 2 weeks on 23rd December and that's when David's on.
                      Oh it's not bloody snooker again is it? I still haven't watched Last nights episode, I just saw it on the website, well at least I'll be home to watch it live. I wonder if they'll make him use the Automatic Suzuki Liana like Chris Ecclestone did

Comment

Looks like maybe not, here is what it says at the site:

For season 8 onwards we've retired the Liana and replaced it with the awesome Chevrolet Lacetti, which, believe it or not, is even more powerful. As a result we've had to start a whole new lap board.

We get this show on BBCA here in the US so will have to keep an eye out for this particular episode! Weee
                        Shelly
                        My Photos
                        sigpic

Comment

Did anyone catch last week's episode? Hammond! *hugs* Awww, they're soo mean to him.
                          *cough* Anyway back to David Tennant.
                          The 23rd is now imprinted on my brain.
                          LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61 View Post
                            Looks like maybe not, here is what it says at the site:

For season 8 onwards we've retired the Liana and replaced it with the awesome Chevrolet Lacetti, which, believe it or not, is even more powerful. As a result we've had to start a whole new lap board.

We get this show on BBCA here in the US so will have to keep an eye out for this particular episode! Weee

I know that, I was joking, they still use the Liana sometimes Lewis Hamilton drove it last week

Comment

:'( DW isn't airing anymore!! i'm gonna have to rely on here for my DT fix, until the 23rd that is. and now pb isn't working
                              "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                              "what?"
                              *throat punch*
                              My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                              LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Awwwww *Hugs*

Comment

Working...
                                X