• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iluuuuuvjack
    Converses are "baseball shoes" and they're quite wonderful
    Mmm, sneakers.

Comment

Now that I've finally got my DVD working on the computer again I can share this 'Strange' picture of DT from Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased)

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
        Now that I've finally got my DVD working...
        Just one question: What part of "Thunk Thread" don't you understand? I think you would have to be very weird if you can Thunk over that cap.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
          Just one question: What part of "Thunk Thread" don't you understand? I think you would have to be very weird if you can Thunk over that cap.
          Everyone need a hobby

Comment

Hmm, still all waiting for new eps I guess.

Comment

hi all..just popping in to say hi...i will be getting to see Dr. Who for the first time on SciFi starting March 17 (woot!) but I have to say that David's role in HP and the Goblet of Fire was spectacular
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                hi all..just popping in to say hi...i will be getting to see Dr. Who for the first time on SciFi starting March 17 (woot!) but I have to say that David's role in HP and the Goblet of Fire was spectacular
                Ooh for the first time hey PM. Well keep in mind you won't get to see David until the next series. I didn't catch HP this time around I will wait until the DVD.

Comment

I posted a link to this interview in the Dr Who article thread, but I thought I should post it in here too.
                  David Tennant interview

And a cap.

Comment

K, I like all these pics....

except for the one David is wearing a wedding dress...

I don't want to know why he is wearing one either...

Mattathias

Comment

I have been neglecting my thunk thread. I have a feeling soon I will be posting in here more...David's birthday is on the 18th of April (yes as I always say..since I found out anyway, the same day as David Hewlett's ) and apparently only a couple of days after the start of the new series proper.

I'm jumping up and down with excitement!

Comment

Picspam. Heh why not?

Comment

Those glasses make him look so deliciously geeky! Love it. Hope he doesn't forget to wear them from time to time!
                          The wait is getting shorter and shorter... squeeeeee! Oh, to be able to watch it live on television, what an experience that'll be!

Comment

Heehee gotta love the geek.

Comment

I know I have posted these before but I am bored.

Is it April 15 yet?????

Comment

The best bit of news is It's my day off work that day Woohoo

Comment

Working...
                                X