No announcement yet.

David Tennant Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ LOL......*wafts the smelling salts under michelleb's nose*.

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
      ^ LOL......*wafts the smelling salts under michelleb's nose*.

it's not much good trying to revive me from my happy thunking daze, cos every time i open my eyes, i see your sig, and slip back into it
      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
        it's not much good trying to revive me from my happy thunking daze, cos every time i open my eyes, i see your sig, and slip back into it
        Heya, michelleb welcome to the THUNK.

Couple of old piccies.

Comment

hehe I found pic of the action figures

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
          DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Originally posted by Immy
            hehe I found pic of the action figures

There good, I posted a link in another thread...well the thread about them.

I want one um, it looks like his coat is removable, I had thought they were two separate AF but they must be one. He needs glasses in his pocket and the suit is snug ain't it. Did I mention I want?

Comment

Action figures?! They have one of the TARDIS right?! They'd better, I soo need buy them, are they out yet or still in production?

sigpic
              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by False hope
                Action figures?! They have one of the TARDIS right?! They'd better, I soo need buy them, are they out yet or still in production?
                Yes there will be a Tardis but only The Doc and a few other characters are being released in February. I can see it now my DW and RM Action figures fighting for who gets to use the Tardis.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                  There good, I posted a link in another thread...well the thread about them.
                  There's an action figure thread I didn't see that... must go poke my head in

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
                  DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Just a pic post of DT still dressed in CE's Doctor costume (from the Beeb).

I really think he looks good in his Dr Who costume but this ain't too shabby.

Comment

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm... leather! *drools* He needs to wear more leather

sigpic
                      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by False hope
                        mmmmmmmmmmmmmm... leather! *drools* He needs to wear more leather
                        roflmao! I am not touching that with a ten foot poll.

Random caps.

Comment

Here's one from the Pilot of Randall and Hopkirk (Sorry about the colour I can't change it but he's still at his insane best

Comment

Does anyone else think that the fact that he wears converses with a suit makes him extra cute?

(slightly evil...)

that one just makes me laugh

Comment

Originally posted by iluuuuuvjack
                              Does anyone else think that the fact that he wears converses with a suit makes him extra cute?
                              What are "converses"? Are they sneakers?

I have come to the conclusion we need new episodes...waiting.

Comment

Converses are "baseball shoes" and they're quite wonderful

Comment

Working...
                                X