Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doctor Who (spoilers for any ep aired in the UK)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to watch Doctor Who again? Well next week BBC3 will start airing the new series of the Doctor all over again complete with Doctor Who Confidential.

UK Schedule - 16th July to 22nd July 2005

BBC3

Sunday 17th July 2005 7:00pm Doctor Who - Rose
    7.45pm Doctor Who: Confidential

Friday 22nd July 2005 9:00pm Doctor Who - Rose
    9:45pm Doctor Who: Confidential

Comment

OK, so what is this Dr Who confidential I keep hearing about? I have never used that word in my life, and I am not starting now.

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
        OK, so what is this Dr Who confidential I keep hearing about? I have never used that word in my life, and I am not starting now.
        Doctor Who Confidential was a 13 part documentary on Doctor Who, old and new. It aired in half-hour segments on BBC3 right after the individual episodes of Series 1 (27) finished. You can see all the Confidential episodes in awful realmedia form on the Beeb's Doctor Who page, which you can reach by clicking on the image in my sig.

You mean you have never used the word "Fantastic"?

-IMF
        "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
        "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
        BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

I never watched any Dr Who before the new series, i really liked it ,
          glad i decided to watch, i liked the Confidential stuff, trying to keep my eyes open for repeats of the old series.

Shame we have to wait for the Christmas special for more of the new series.

Comment

I still say bring back UNIT - with Sean Bean and Ray Winstone in charge...
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak
              *faints at the idea of Sean Bean and Christopher Ecclestone in one show*

TWO northen men.
              *swoons*
              In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IMForeman
                Doctor Who Confidential was a 13 part documentary on Doctor Who, old and new. It aired in half-hour segments on BBC3 right after the individual episodes of Series 1 (27) finished.
                You mean you have never used the word "Fantastic"?
                -IMF
                Thanks, IMF and yes that is the word.

Episode now screening in Australia. The Empty Child: Hmm, Capt Jack! Nice. Very nice! I can see why all the fandom.

Comment

OMG can you imagine Ray Winstone in charge!!!!!!! Yes please!!!!! Could make a very cool new gung ho Brigadier!

Comment

Originally posted by IMForeman
                    We are none of us ever going to be able to use that word again without thinking of the Ninth Doctor, will we? I wonder how many will actually drop into a Salford accent, whilst adopting a manic grin every time we say it or hear it said.

Fantastic!

-IMF
                    Everytime someone says it I have to resist the urge to grin like a loon!

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger
                      *faints at the idea of Sean Bean and Christopher Ecclestone in one show*

TWO northen men.
                      *swoons*
                      *fans Major Clanger with a damp copy of Soldier of Fortune*
                      Steady madam, steady...

I just thought it'd be a nice idea for the spitiual (if not literal) descendants of Sharpe, Harper and the Chosen Men to be members of UNIT...
                      I kind of picture someone like Judi Dench playing the Brig though.
                      sigpic
                      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Judi Dench as the Brigadier....what a smashing idea. That would be so cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
                          Judi Dench as the Brigadier....what a smashing idea. That would be so cool.
                          Why thank you, you're kind to say so.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey BruTak you haven't by any chance got a thing for Dame Judi have you?

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
                              Hey BruTak you haven't by any chance got a thing for Dame Judi have you?
                              Other than I think she's a damn fine actress? Not in the slightest.

Besides, she's old enough to be my gran - not that there's anything wrong with older women of course...
                              sigpic

Comment

Other than I think she's a damn fine actress? Not in the slightest.

Besides, she's old enough to be my gran - not that there's anything wrong with older women of course...
                                LOL....just thought I'd ask.

Comment

Working...
                                X