Where and When (210)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
    lol 2 BSG actors last season and 2 DS9 actors this season, are we going going to get 2 SG-1 actors next season?
    Well, we had two from Firefly: Sean Maher and Jewel Staite (that's also one from Atlantis )
    Two from Defying Gravity: Laura Harris and Paula Garcés
    Mark Sheppard recurring and he's been in every sci-fi show already.
    sigpic

Comment

We've also had 3 Eureka actors (not counting Neil just yet) as guest cast who all played different characters: Joe Morton "Henry", Nial (Zane) & the woman who plays "Jo Lupo" (sorry her name escapes me atm). Then Neil Grayston "Fargo" was on as Fargo.

If you like The Dresden Files, the actor who played Morgan, one of the Wardens was the cop in Mild Mannered. Also the woman who played the "Cougar" in the Pilot was also on The Dresden Files.

The fact that the show films near Toronto Canada probably helps with a lot of the casting. Even though some of the guest casts have been from the West Coast (Vancouver) of Canada while the show is on the East Coast of Canada.
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Erica Cerra!

Comment

Thanks Inquisitor. My brain was pretty much already asleep when I posted last night.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post

If you like The Dresden Files, the actor who played Morgan, one of the Wardens was the cop in Mild Mannered. Also the woman who played the "Cougar" in the Pilot was also on The Dresden Files.
            Indeed! I liked that show.

Comment

I liked this episode. Though it was predictable, I don't think it was intended to be unpredictable. The episode was, for me just like Jel, Rebbeca. It was quite touching to say the least. I also liked seeing Artie work through his distrust of Wells...and how Claudia is afraid of him ...and her reaction to Wells when she was telling her about what she did to those men that killed her daughter...wow. Scags did a wonderful job with Claudia.

Though I do think Artie was too quick to give up his suspicions...or maybe he didn't...
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pjt View Post
                Well, we had two from Firefly: Sean Maher and Jewel Staite (that's also one from Atlantis )
                Two from Defying Gravity: Laura Harris and Paula Garcés
                Mark Sheppard recurring and he's been in every sci-fi show already.
                No **** not that thats a bad thing

OH! and you also forgot Joe Flanagin who was in season 1
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

i don't know why Artie hates HG ? it's not like she did anything to him directly . i mean she did kill that guy , but i am pretty sure he was going to kill them anyway, maybe he thinks it's weird to have someone who was bronzed back to work like nothing happened ?!

also my favorite line " dude you gotta stop smoking " that was funny oh if they only knew about cancer risk of cigarettes?!
                  sigpic
                  May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                    i don't know why Artie hates HG ? it's not like she did anything to him directly . i mean she did kill that guy , but i am pretty sure he was going to kill them anyway, maybe he thinks it's weird to have someone who was bronzed back to work like nothing happened ?!

also my favorite line " dude you gotta stop smoking " that was funny oh if they only knew about cancer risk of cigarettes?!
                    Because she was bronzed for a reason. She commitied crimes of mass mayhem. As Artie said you have to trust one another in the Warehouse. How can you trust a murderer?
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

what does Artie mean by that they tend to re -edit this these for children ?? what does that mean ? thanks
                      sigpic
                      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

It means that everything gory and bloody is taken away from the original stories before they are made into children's fairy tales.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiristi View Post
                          It means that everything gory and bloody is taken away from the original stories before they are made into children's fairy tales.
                          oh thanks
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            Because she was bronzed for a reason. She commitied crimes of mass mayhem. As Artie said you have to trust one another in the Warehouse. How can you trust a murderer?
                            What crimes of mass mayhem has she committed? She killed MacPherson and supposedly accidentally killed one other agent. I don't recall them saying she's done anything else, save probably killed or severely maimed the robbers who killed her daughter. I don't consider those incidents as "mass mayhem". Now after the finale I might change that since it looks like she's about to cause a lot of mass mayhem.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                              What crimes of mass mayhem has she committed? She killed MacPherson and supposedly accidentally killed one other agent. I don't recall them saying she's done anything else, save probably killed or severely maimed the robbers who killed her daughter. I don't consider those incidents as "mass mayhem". Now after the finale I might change that since it looks like she's about to cause a lot of mass mayhem.

Bronzing isn't to punish people who commit mass mayhem, it's to stop them before they commit said mayhem.
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post

Bronzing isn't to punish people who commit mass mayhem, it's to stop them before they commit said mayhem.
                                I totally understand that...but HG, herself said she asked to be bronzed because she wasn't in her right mind. But Jel has stated she committed mass mayhem. I wanted to know where and when? Killing one person on purpose and accidentally killing someone else is not mass mayhem. Artie never said what she did so I'm not buying the "mass mayhem" committed by HG line. The killing (if she killed them) of the robbers who murdered her daughter, again I don't consider it "mass mayhem". That was revenge. It's not right, but to me it's still not mass mayhem. She may or may not have killed a total of what? 4 or 5 people that we know of? Not mass mayhem, imho.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X