No announcement yet.

Beyond Our Control (203)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The town Vet and Pete will have a relationship. They will all have love interests this season. It's going to be interesting to say the least.
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by pjt View Post
      She was in Defying Gravity, so probably she's free for a recurring role.
      Yeah, I recognized her right away.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
        The town Vet and Pete will have a relationship. They will all have love interests this season. It's going to be interesting to say the least.
        Even Claudia? But...but....she's mine! (just kiddin)

Comment

As long as Myka and Pete still end up together, I don't care (however, I have to agree with jelgate that the Vet would be too much cliché for my likening... it would be much more interesting if they really couldn't stand each other and if it wouldn't change)
          I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
          I will never accept defeat.
          I will never quit.
          I will never leave a fallen comrade.
          ------
          "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

this episode was great! i loved hos pete was watching the movies that were on 3-D that was great!
            sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure if you have read spoilers are are speculating, but I definitely got the "vibe" that there was something more being built between them two than just this episode! Although, what's wrong with Myka?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                I'm not sure if you have read spoilers are are speculating, but I definitely got the "vibe" that there was something more being built between them two than just this episode! Although, what's wrong with Myka?
                If you have the S1 DVDs Jack Kenny talks about it and he's mentioned it in several interviews recently. Nothing wrong with Myka, they just don't want to explore that relationship yet. As much as I'd like to see it, I'm fine with how they're building their friendship first. Any good to great romantic couple on any tv show has always come (imho anyway) from the couple becoming really great friends first. Then the romance happens.
                sigpic
                I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Good point, they are definitely getting closer. It could be interesting to see them have separate romances, but do some flirty jealous type things with each other.
                  sigpic

Comment

The only thing I liked about this episode were the cars they used.

Also, not enough Mark Sheppard. The artifacts were boring, the Perl again,
                    and unhighly original movie projectors, sounds like they are running out of i
                    deas for creepy artifacts like they had in season one and moved on to stupid.

and,

How it's always ok for the characters to fall quickly in love with total strangers
                    but it's too soon for Pete/Myka relationship?
                    Last edited by DSG1; 23 July 2010, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DSG1 View Post
                      The only thing I liked about this episode were the cars they used.

Also, not enough Mark Sheppard. The artifacts were boring, the Perl again,
                      and unhighly original movie projectors, sounds like they are running out of i
                      deas for creepy artifacts like they had in season one and moved on to stupid.

and,

How it's always ok for the characters to fall quickly in love with total strangers
                      but it's too soon for Pete/Myka relationship?
                      Thats like asking the difference from asking the girl at the bar for a date verus your best friend.
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        Thats like asking the difference from asking the girl at the bar for a date verus your best friend.
                        I wouldn't call them best freinds just yet. Maybe good friends?

Comment

Originally posted by Super Carl View Post
                          I wouldn't call them best freinds just yet. Maybe good friends?
                          I know. It was just part of the analogy to show how easier it is to date a stranger verus someone you know and work with
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

I dont want Pete to have a girlfriend. I want the Pete/Myka banter back that we had in season
                            one. Why oh why must these shows do the soap opera stuff? Boy meets girl, boy breaks up with girl,
                            yadda, yadda, yadda. Don't you guys ever get tired of it?

Comment

Originally posted by DSG1 View Post
                              I dont want Pete to have a girlfriend. I want the Pete/Myka banter back that we had in season
                              one. Why oh why must these shows do the soap opera stuff? Boy meets girl, boy breaks up with girl,
                              yadda, yadda, yadda. Don't you guys ever get tired of it?
                              I think you're jumping the gun a bit...those two don't have a romantic thing going.
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                                I think you're jumping the gun a bit...those two don't have a romantic thing going.
                                I know but they said they will. Jack is making this season all love interests. According to him.

Comment

Working...
                                X