No announcement yet.

Mild-Mannered (202)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was with the cheesy lines? They seem to have come out of the woodworks here.

*He's not a man... he's a superhero!*

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
      What was with the cheesy lines? They seem to have come out of the woodworks here.

*He's not a man... he's a superhero!*
      Nothing wrong with a little cheese every now and then.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        Nothing wrong with a little cheese every now and then.
        That's my point. Every now and then. not every other line.

Comment

I likes me some cheese!
          sigpic

Comment

Except its not every other line. Of course W13 has its cheesey moments but to say every other line is a hyperbole
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Except its not every other line. Of course W13 has its cheesey moments but to say every other line is a hyperbole
              I like hyperbole.

And the episode still isn't up on Hulu. Curses!
              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

In the time it takes my face to uncringe, another line pops up... I'd call it every other line.

Comment

In the time it takes my face to uncringe, another line pops up... I'd call it every other line.
                  If it makes you cringe so much why are you even watching the show? Why waste free time if you don't like it.
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    If it makes you cringe so much why are you even watching the show? Why waste free time if you don't like it.
                    I'm trying to figure out what everyone likes about this show. Why it has such good ratings.

Comment

Personally, Pete's funny cheesy lines and goofy nature crack me up! I loved when he was joking about Myka's middle name...good stuff!
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm trying to figure out what everyone likes about this show. Why it has such good ratings.
                        The humor mostly. Some find the show funny. And the episodic nature. I could have skipped Mild-Mannared and mised very little
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

IMO this show reminds me of SG1...alot....

Comment

Season1 was the best don't go by this new season. Seriously season2 so far for me is getting too corny.

It appeals to the kids I guess. Comic books and teddy bears and product placement perfect SyFy show.

Comment

Man, this was a fun episode.

I liked:
                              *The friendly ribbing between Pete and Myka throughout the episode. In the first part of season one, their "teasing" seemed really kinda nasty to me--but now, it's very comfortable and genuinely funny. They really seem to enjoy being together as both actors and characters.
                              * All the cheesy comic book references...oh, my. Hilarious. "With great power comes great responsibility." *snerk* Pete's heroic proclamation of the city being safe once again. "To the Batmobile!" "It's a rental." LOL
                              * Poor Artie. It was good yet very sad to see the friendship he had with MacPherson before Mac went to the dark side.
                              * Claudia finally semi-apologizing to Leena for being...well...kinda jerkish.
                              *Leena has a Frederick-Phone! Why doesn't Artie have one of those? Or maybe he does, and he's smart enough never to use it.

There really wasn't anything I didn't like with the episode in terms of the show itself, just an annoyance with a character. I normally like Claudia, but she was being obstinate and mean toward Leena. Again. I'm glad she "apologized" at the end, but actually saying she was sorry instead of just acknowledging that it could have happened to anyone might have been nice. Perhaps she will learn.

Oh, and does anyone else think her new hairstyle is kinda weird? Someone pointed it out on the W13 LJ, and I'm inclined to agree.
                              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Loved this latest eppy. I couldn't find any fault with it, just plain awesome!
                                sigpic
                                God Bless America

Comment

Working...
                                X