Insatiable (310)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
    Most people are guessing that the B&B is roughly about 7 miles from the Warehouse, at least in fan fiction it is. I'm not sure if they ever did say how far away they are from each other.

Yeah but he is not a spy and they are not that kind of people but just people who guard a warehouse, although this could be part of the plan to make him more appealing to the other side
    sigpic
    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
      Most people are guessing that the B&B is roughly about 7 miles from the Warehouse, at least in fan fiction it is. I'm not sure if they ever did say how far away they are from each other.
      Lol, just found it by accident. Very first episode, Artie tells Pete and Myka its 7 miles.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

This thing with Jinks is starting to look like a set up. A way to get into the enemies camp. I'm beginning to think it was all planned.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          This thing with Jinks is starting to look like a set up. A way to get into the enemies camp. I'm beginning to think it was all planned.
          Spoilered just in case
          Spoiler:
          O_o right you are...
          Last edited by KatG; 07 October 2011, 12:28 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X