No announcement yet.

Past Imperfect (307)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a bad ep. But I thought it'd be better. I thought Myka's story would have been better than it was. I dunno, something was missing or something, can't quite put my finger on it.
    It was nice to see how close Myka and Pete have become over the years though.

The Claudia drooling bit was funny, and a little gross
    Artie's wrong about Cats being prisoners though My cat was a prisoner in the cat protection league till I went to get another cat and when I went in the cage she tried to climb into my coat pocket So you could say she adopted me
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Not a bad ep. But I thought it'd be better. I thought Myka's story would have been better than it was. I dunno, something was missing or something, can't quite put my finger on it.
      It was nice to see how close Myka and Pete have become over the years though.

The Claudia drooling bit was funny, and a little gross
      Artie's wrong about Cats being prisoners though My cat was a prisoner in the cat protection league till I went to get another cat and when I went in the cage she tried to climb into my coat pocket So you could say she adopted me

dog are sooo much better , and cuter
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
        dog are sooo much better , and cuter
        Nu uh Cats are so cute, and cuddly But I love Animals in general. Actually I like animals more than I like humans
        sigpic

Comment

Nu uh Cats are so cute, and cuddly But I love Animals in general. Actually I like animals more than I like humans
          Well, thats not difficult.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
            Well, thats not difficult.
            No it certainly is not
            sigpic

Comment

Meh...cats smats...Cats are too aloof. I love my pups! :-) They watch all of my sci-fi shows with me! I mean literally...they watch my sci-fi shows...
              sigpic

Comment

I like cats, dogs, and ferrets, so there. I heard the ferret was too demanding with what it wanted to be paid.
                sigpic
                I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                  I like cats, dogs, and ferrets, so there. I heard the ferret was too demanding with what it wanted to be paid.
                  Dang demanding ferrets...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                    Dang demanding ferrets...
                    I know.
                    sigpic

Comment

I know.
                      I've been wondering what happened to him. Now I know. Thanks.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                        I've been wondering what happened to him. Now I know. Thanks.
                        We may not get to see Pete!Ferret but they do occasionally refer to him so he's not totally gone & forgotten.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                          Meh...cats smats...Cats are too aloof. I love my pups! :-) They watch all of my sci-fi shows with me! I mean literally...they watch my sci-fi shows...
                          Cool Cats are smart

I also like Rats (Pet Rats, not the wild one's. contrary to what people think there is a difference, even though the pet Rat originated from the Brown rat)

Anywho back on topic

It's such a nice change seeing how close Pete and Myka have become without it having to be shippy. Such a breath of fresh air that the male and female lead don't have or need UST to make their relationship interesting. It's nice to have a show that's not oozing sexual tension at every turn
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X