Love Sick (303)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
    You know what I realized that secret society hired that weirdo who was spying on all those women and caused them to get infected and some died from the artifact? so that is very wrong that they would hire that pervert
    They didn't hire him because he's a pervert, they hired him because he's a computer genius, like Claudia. Although, there's no guarantee they actually hired him since we haven't seen him show up again yet.
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
      They didn't hire him because he's a pervert, they hired him because he's a computer genius, like Claudia. Although, there's no guarantee they actually hired him since we haven't seen him show up again yet.

That may be true, but he is still a freaking pervert and I wouldn't have hired anyone like that , they are not very smart
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

That may be true, but he is still a freaking pervert and I wouldn't have hired anyone like that , they are not very smart
        Who cares as long as he gets the job done
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

They are the BAD GUYS, they don't care if he's a pervert or not. They just want a computer whiz.
          sigpic

Comment

They are the BAD GUYS, they don't care if he's a pervert or not. They just want a computer whiz.
            Or if he has caused deaths or not.
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

Yes, but this is why there is no honor amongst theives. What I mean by that if a group of bad guys are all bad , and untrusting nothing can gets done that is why they fail.

also in addition they are not the smart guys obviously
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Could he have been the one to create the bugs that came out of the painting at the end of Don't hate the player?
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I'm not liking Claudia so much this season. She seems to be in the show too much but then I've only watched up to this episode so far.

Oh Artie and love! And I'm also up for a Star Trek actor guest starring! Though I was hoping Rene's face would go a bit "Odo" like because of the clay.
                  Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
                    I'm not liking Claudia so much this season. She seems to be in the show too much but then I've only watched up to this episode so far.

Oh Artie and love! And I'm also up for a Star Trek actor guest starring! Though I was hoping Rene's face would go a bit "Odo" like because of the clay.
                    Don't hate the Claudia...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post

She's not really in the show any more than she was the last two seasons, imho.

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                      Don't hate the Claudia...
                      Expressing a dislike for a character is not the same as hating them, imho.
                      sigpic

Comment

She's not really in the show any more than she was the last two seasons, imho.

Expressing a dislike for a character is not the same as hating them, imho.
                        actually she didn't show up in the first season as much as the second season, but other than that, they really have been constant with the screentime devoted to her. Yet even in Artie centric episodes like this, people still see her as playing too much of a role.
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                          actually she didn't show up in the first season as much as the second season, but other than that, they really have been constant with the screentime devoted to her. Yet even in Artie centric episodes like this, people still see her as playing too much of a role.
                          She showed up in ep 4, Claudia and has been there ever since. I like her, just not as much as other characters or people. There are times it feels like, even to me - a Claud fan - that they do push her forefront a wee bit too much, but that's my opinion. It's neither hate or dislike.
                          sigpic

Comment

She showed up in ep 4, Claudia and has been there ever since. I like her, just not as much as other characters or people. There are times it feels like, even to me - a Claud fan - that they do push her forefront a wee bit too much, but that's my opinion. It's neither hate or dislike.
                            No need to be overly diplomatic...it's sorta creepy....

I measure it by how much I can remember, this episode isn't one where she sticks out to me.
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                              [COLOR="#000080"]No need to be overly diplomatic...it's sorta creepy....
                              Actually on this board, it is better to be overly diplomatic than to actually dare express your dissenting opinion. I've had too many people report my posts because I don't agree with them and wasn't rude to them, simply because they thought I was being such. Rather than come to me first, they just hit the report button.

I measure it by how much I can remember, this episode isn't one where she sticks out to me.
                              LOL Well not all of us do it that way.
                              sigpic

Comment

Actually on this board, it is better to be overly diplomatic than to actually dare express your dissenting opinion. I've had too many people report my posts because I don't agree with them and wasn't rude to them, simply because they thought I was being such. Rather than come to me first, they just hit the report button.

LOL Well not all of us do it that way.
                                Ouch.

How do you measure it?
                                By Nolamom
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X