Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
    Thanks.

And....on another note, I just had a bit of a shock. I was looking on IMDb, and found out Eddie McClintock is 44 years old - I had no idea. I guess I always figured he was close to Joanne Kelly's age. *still a bit stunned* Anyone know how old Pete is supposed to be in the show? Have they ever said? I've always assumed early to mid thirties, but maybe not.
    WHAT?

He's old enough to be my father...:'(
    If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
    Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
    If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
    Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

I believe Pete is supposed to be around Eddie's age. Eddie is a day older than I am.
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Well, he looks Super Mega Foxy Awesome HOT for 44.
        If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!

sigpic

Comment

I liked this ep. I actually laughed out loud on more thasn one occasion at Pete and Myka's exploits They are silly fun when drunk sorta I actually didn't know that was Myka at first when she had the blonde hair. I glad they're not pushing a romantic angle between them. They gel better as buddies.

They sure like getting Pete's shirt off this season. Steve's reaction was kinda fun, and Myka looked grossed out Only one that seems to admire Pete's body is Pete

Liked the Artie/Claudia scenes. I like seeing Claudia acting more mature sometimes. I thought poor Artie was gonna get his heart broken there for a while.
          sigpic

Comment

Well Myka had her 10 year reunion last season so? I think they are suppose to be the age the actors are , because Claudia is 20 and so is Allison, except Mrs Frederick !?
            sigpic
            May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              I liked this ep. I actually laughed out loud on more thasn one occasion at Pete and Myka's exploits They are silly fun when drunk sorta I actually didn't know that was Myka at first when she had the blonde hair. I glad they're not pushing a romantic angle between them. They gel better as buddies.

They sure like getting Pete's shirt off this season. Steve's reaction was kinda fun, and Myka looked grossed out Only one that seems to admire Pete's body is Pete

Liked the Artie/Claudia scenes. I like seeing Claudia acting more mature sometimes. I thought poor Artie was gonna get his heart broken there for a while.
              Oh, I assure you, he's not the only one admiring that body.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
                Oh, I assure you, he's not the only one admiring that body.
                Oh I'm sure there's plenty Men and Women viewers admiring his body, but on the show it only seems to be Pete
                sigpic

Comment

Oh I'm sure there's plenty Men and Women viewers admiring his body, but on the show it only seems to be Pete
                  A sad truth indeed.

sigpic

Comment

A sad truth indeed.
                    I thought it was actually quite funny the way he was trying to get them all to appreciate the bod
                    sigpic

Comment

I thought it was actually quite funny the way he was trying to get them all to appreciate the bod
                      Oh, so did I. I was watching in bed, and I almost fell out of it laughing.

sigpic

Comment

That scene and the Abraham Lincoln hat comment are the funniest ones so far for me
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                          That scene and the Abraham Lincoln hat comment are the funniest ones so far for me
                          That, and when Rene's character called Artie a "bear". He said it so matter-of-factly, I almost crapped my pants.

sigpic

Comment

Oh good lord, just as well you didn't. I wouldn'rt want you to hurt yourself

There are so many funny lines.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh good lord, just as well you didn't. I wouldn'rt want you to hurt yourself

There are so many funny lines.
                              Hehehe, I've fell out of my bed just sleeping in it. Now that's a wake-up call.

Oh indeed. I'm glad for the renewal.

sigpic

Comment

You know what I realized that secret society hired that weirdo who was spying on all those women and caused them to get infected and some died from the artifact? so that is very wrong that they would hire that pervert
                                sigpic
                                May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X