Endless Wonder (407)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
    I'm pretty sure Mrs. F, knows something is up so I'm not she would let Artie slide on this one.
    She does because HG told her. Without that she really doesn't have anything to go on besides her gray hair, and she can't prove that has anything to do with Artie.
    Meh...

Comment

I'm pretty sure Mrs. F, knows something is up so I'm not she would let Artie slide on this one.
      I was just about to ask if I was the only one that heard HG tell Artie that she told Misses F? They know the Artefifact and judging by HG´s reacton Misses Frederick is not pleased. Of course she knows something is wrong. She is growing Grey hairs. Something pretty unsettling for someone who is used to not grow old.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by Livestick View Post
        She does because HG told her. Without that she really doesn't have anything to go on besides her gray hair, and she can't prove that has anything to do with Artie.
        She has suspected something since the start of the season thanks to the gray hair. Knowing her, I'd think she'd be keeping a closer eye on what Artie is up to.
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
          I was just about to ask if I was the only one that heard HG tell Artie that she told Misses F? They know the Artefifact and judging by HG´s reacton Misses Frederick is not pleased. Of course she knows something is wrong. She is growing Grey hairs. Something pretty unsettling for someone who is used to not grow old.
          All of which makes me think things will be coming to a head for the mid-season break.

Comment

She has suspected something since the start of the season thanks to the gray hair. Knowing her, I'd think she'd be keeping a closer eye on what Artie is up to.
            Sure she has suspicions, but that's it. She can't prove anything. And it would be a pretty big leap for her to assume her gray hair had anything to do with shooting and bronzing Adrian.
            Meh...

Comment

Sure she has suspicions, but that's it. She can't prove anything. And it would be a pretty big leap for her to assume her gray hair had anything to do with shooting and bronzing Adrian.
              I would not be so sure about that. Misses F is pretty sharp. I dont think there are many Artifacts, that actually make Time Travel possible. The Astrolink was seperated on purpose, so you can bet that she and the Regents knew who had the other half. So if Adrian shows up shot or Bronzed, then the Picture painted would be pretty clear.
              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

I would not be so sure about that. Misses F is pretty sharp. I dont think there are many Artifacts, that actually make Time Travel possible. The Astrolink was seperated on purpose, so you can bet that she and the Regents knew who had the other half. So if Adrian shows up shot or Bronzed, then the Picture painted would be pretty clear.
                The picture painted would be that Adrian was the one breaking into the warehouse and stealing things. The astrolabe wouldn't necessarily have anything to do with it. Of course the fact that Adrian is one of the Brotherhood of the Black Diamond (or whatever it was they're called) would make it plausible that the astrolabe was involved. But since Adrian seems to be working alone instead of having the entire Brotherhood helping him, I'm sure Artie could still try to say the astrolabe has nothing to do with this and Adrian just has a grudge against him. I'm not sure if Mrs. F would believe that, but he could certainly try it.
                Meh...

Comment

The picture painted would be that Adrian was the one breaking into the warehouse and stealing things. The astrolabe wouldn't necessarily have anything to do with it. Of course the fact that Adrian is one of the Brotherhood of the Black Diamond (or whatever it was they're called) would make it plausible that the astrolabe was involved. But since Adrian seems to be working alone instead of having the entire Brotherhood helping him, I'm sure Artie could still try to say the astrolabe has nothing to do with this and Adrian just has a grudge against him. I'm not sure if Mrs. F would believe that, but he could certainly try it.
                  You are right about all that, but there is also HG and Arties suspicous behaviour ever since he got back. I doubt thats so easy to explain. Artie was already unable to when HG confronted him.

I know HG does not have anything to do with it herself, but she is still trying to get to the bottom of this and I would not underestimate her.
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

You are right about all that, but there is also HG and Arties suspicous behaviour ever since he got back. I doubt thats so easy to explain. Artie was already unable to when HG confronted him.

I know HG does not have anything to do with it herself, but she is still trying to get to the bottom of this and I would not underestimate her.
                    Don't forget Leena was in the Dark Vault with the shard from Alice's mirror when Artie was yell at nothing. And Claudia seems determined to figure things out too.

Comment

Looks like things are really starting to unravel for Artie. The cat is pretty much out of the bag.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                        Looks like things are really starting to unravel for Artie. The cat is pretty much out of the bag.

Always has been , there was a time when things were going to come to a head !
                        sigpic
                        May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I surprise Myka and Pete didnt make a connection to the ladel and the energy drink. I was hoping it was not a similar thing (from a story point of view) but it turned out to be .

Haha Storage Place 6! the new spin off

SO thats who artie was talking to
                          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Working...
                          X