A New Hope (401)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
    Wow that is very interesting I didn't even think about that ?

But something that just seems weird to me and I am sure others have thought this too?

If Claudia brings jinks back to life and everything is going to go on hunky dory ! She and jinks will go back to artifact hunting ?! Like nothing happened ? Why is she basically destroying her relationship with everyone else just to save jinks with an artifact ?
    Yeah I agree ,I hope they wrap the story line with her and jinks really quick ! maybe they have much closer?............
    One way or another, I think Claudia will be in big trouble after they get her head straightened out. She is not thinking clearly at all.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
      One way or another, I think Claudia will be in big trouble after they get her head straightened out. She is not thinking clearly at all.

Why not ? I keep thinking that she and jinks are a lot closer ? Yeah I know the character is gay
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
        What if it is to throw us off and make us think she's the terrible evil that Artie has unleashed when in reality it is something else just waiting and festering until it finally builds up and delivers a cliff hanger at the end of the first batch of episodes this season? I wouldn't put it past these writers to do such a thing. Oh, and HG Wells is starting to become a female Daniel Jackson.
        You are right. Claudia going rogue could just be a red herring to distract us. Something could just as easily happen with HG or Leena again. TPTB could even change it up more and have Pete or Myka being warped by an artifact. Heck, with Mrs. F. sporting some gray now, it could be a sign her connection to the warehouse is weakening making her open to massive mistakes or even corruption by a dark artifact. Anything is possible with these writers.
        This makes a lot of sense, and I kind of like this idea!
        sigpic

Comment

Why not ? I keep thinking that she and jinks are a lot closer ? Yeah I know the character is gay
          Not entirely sure I'm following you but like Myka, Pete and Artie tried to tell her, you will always loose people you love. Close friends and family will always die and there is nothing you can do about it.

Using an artifact to bring them back is not only cheating but who knows what the downside of said artifact could be. They may not be the same person when you bring them back.

Of course since one of my grandfathers died in front of me when I was three may have made me way to practical about this.

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
            This makes a lot of sense, and I kind of like this idea!
            We'll just have to wait and see. Hopefully we'll enjoy the ride. *crosses fingers*

Comment

but what if what she brings back isn't jinks??? meaning he's too damaged

what if the greatest evil that artie creates is claudia reviving jinks?
              Although I think the greatest evil is artie's secret that he can't tell anyone, the pressure and stress and self-doubt.
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                but what if what she brings back isn't jinks??? meaning he's too damaged

what if the greatest evil that artie creates is claudia reviving jinks?
                Although I think the greatest evil is artie's secret that he can't tell anyone, the pressure and stress and self-doubt.
                Never did think about that, Skydiver. Either one could be correct.

Comment

Pretty nice start to the season. My wife and I are just glad to have this show back. It should be quite interesting to see just how dark they choose to go with Claudia.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Not entirely sure I'm following you but like Myka, Pete and Artie tried to tell her, you will always loose people you love. Close friends and family will always die and there is nothing you can do about it.

Using an artifact to bring them back is not only cheating but who knows what the downside of said artifact could be. They may not be the same person when you bring them back.

Of course since one of my grandfathers died in front of me when I was three may have made me way to practical about this.

I just find it strange , I know it is weird to say this , but the fact that Claudia cares too much ??
                    So I am just curious about there relationship
                    sigpic
                    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

I also think artie and the gang leaving claudia behind will be a plot point. She did give them permission, but maybe something happened to her while they were going. Maybe there was another artifact in there that messed with her which is what made her so pushy?
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        I also think artie and the gang leaving claudia behind will be a plot point. She did give them permission, but maybe something happened to her while they were going. Maybe there was another artifact in there that messed with her which is what made her so pushy?

That's is a little far fetched I think? I just wonder why Claudia cares that much to sacrifice her life for Jinks she barely knows him
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't see how leaving Claudia behind will make an impact since time has reversed from that ever happening
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

I just find it strange , I know it is weird to say this , but the fact that Claudia cares too much ??
                            So I am just curious about there relationship
                            I think I see where you are coming from now. The fact that she has never really had a family since she was very young could make her a bit obsessive about taking care of the one she has at the Warehouse. From that point of view her actions make sense to me. Misguided but understandable.

Comment

She's just turned into an everyday bunny boiler, she'll be right as rain in no time.

Was that Brent Spiner's only guest slot? or does he come back at some point down the line? First thing I said when I saw him on screen was shout DATA! to which I got very blank looks from everybody else in the room.

Comment

I've been seeing previews with Claudia next to a purple looking Jinks using the metronome.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X