Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your opinion of Claudia's role in the team /show? ( Spoilers S3 )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
    They wanted to do it once already when Misses F was on the brink of overloading. I was confused back then why Claudia, but by now I understand that there is a simple answer "´Cause the Regents said so!". Alot of their decisions seem weird, so I wouldnt be surprised if Claudia wasnt considerd to be Fredericks possible replacement.
    I've been seeing this in a lot of WH13 threads...I'm not sure how I feel about Claudia being the new Mrs. F.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
      I've been seeing this in a lot of WH13 threads...I'm not sure how I feel about Claudia being the new Mrs. F.
      Me neither, but they are probably going to do a reset anyhow. So that wont happen for anytime soon, meanwhile Claudia can grow a little bit into that role.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Most of the time I like Claudia. There has been a few times that her character has grated on my nerves.
        Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
          Me neither, but they are probably going to do a reset anyhow. So that wont happen for anytime soon, meanwhile Claudia can grow a little bit into that role.
          I'm not sure she's ready for it either. She's got a bit more growing up to do, imho, before taking on that responsibility. I highly doubt they'd make her do it now that she's p'od at the Regents over Steve.
          sigpic
          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

You never know. Somewhere down the line I'm sure there'd be a story where she comes to terms with the Regents and assumes her destiny. Remember, she's the author's favorite, so I wouldn't put it past them to write it that way.

Comment

I'm not all that interested in Claudia and wouldn't miss her if she wasn't there. Pete/Myka and Artie are why I watch..
              sigpic

Comment

It's called the Boba Fett syndrome. It's where a minor character somehow achieves legendary status for doing very little on screen.

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
                  It's called the Boba Fett syndrome. It's where a minor character somehow achieves legendary status for doing very little on screen.

interesting those are my favorite characters, I hope that Claudia is able to resolve her differences with everyone. She is my favorite character on the show , I would like to see her with more adult issues she is not a teenager anymore, nor a junior warehouse agent
                  sigpic
                  May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
                    Claudia was never really a minor character.
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Actually, yes she was, now she's just the writer's favorite. I'm staunchly against favoritism.

Comment

No she wasn't. Even in Season 1 she was in almost every episode from Claudia to McPherson
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Can someone explain how Claudia is a minor character?
                          If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                          Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                          If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                          Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

She's not. Leena & Mrs. Fredric are minor characters.
                            sigpic
                            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                              She's not. Leena & Mrs. Fredric are minor characters.
                              I concur
                              sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't call Leena a minor character with her name in the main credits.
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X