No announcement yet.

Warehouse 13 Art Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will a LJ credit do because I want a few there instead of GW?
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

That's some really cool stuff, SunKrux. I'm still trying to figure out how to do all those neat color effects. >_>
      || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

stole another one.
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Will a LJ credit do because I want a few there instead of GW?
          If you use mine on lj, that's fine.

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
          That's some really cool stuff, SunKrux. I'm still trying to figure out how to do all those neat color effects. >_>
          Thank you. Which one? I might be able to tell you how I did it. I taught myself how to use PS 6.0. I tend to play around with the options until I get something I like.
          sigpic
          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by themeatcleaver View Post
            i'm actually in the process of building a steampunk keyboard like the one in the office.

current progress

[IG]http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm250/agiroux1/23694_519402098535_166400199_308217.jpg[/IMG]
            Wicked...This steampunk stuff is starting to grow on me.
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

I like my current cell phone but wouldn't it be cool to whip out a mini version of a Farnsworth?

On topic - Maybe it's time I took on a new Avatar. Anyone got an image of an open Farnsworth with Artie on the screen?
              You're never too old to do something goofy.
              sigpic
              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr View Post
                  I like my current cell phone but wouldn't it be cool to whip out a mini version of a Farnsworth?
                  me and my friend might actually try and make some farnsworth at some point in the near future, provided we gain the knowledge on how to actually get it to work also can we have some more myka love as she's probably my main tv crush, so if i could have a an avatar or banner, that would be cool please
                  Enjoying Stargate's Technobabble since 1997

If you like the Gateworld podcast be sure to listen the The 5th Race Podcast for a fan's view of the Stargate Franchise! and join the forums while you at it![/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisAssassin View Post
                    me and my friend might actually try and make some farnsworth at some point in the near future, provided we gain the knowledge on how to actually get it to work also can we have some more myka love as she's probably my main tv crush, so if i could have a an avatar or banner, that would be cool please
                    Hey! Sunkrux has a lot of Myka avatars. There's a link to her work on the first page--just make sure you credit her if you use one. Also, I think I put a Myka av in my first post on page 1.

Making a Farnsworth sounds really cool. How were you planning to do it? Dissecting a cell phone might be a bit expensive, if that was what you had in mind...
                    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

less chatter more pictures there's hardly enough on the internet.

Comment

You guys and gals need to periodically check my WH13 avs link from my first post here since I've done quite a few since I originally posted it. I'm too lazy to post all the images here. ;-b

Also I have .gifs there by other people, please do not take those, I do not have their permission to share them with others. I've listed their names first on the title for each .gif. Thank you
                        Last edited by SunKrux; 10 October 2010, 03:26 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

wow lots of good artwork here, how did I miss this thread??

Does anyone have a good site for getting caps from the show and promo pics of the actors? I'd like to have a go at making something.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                            wow lots of good artwork here, how did I miss this thread??

Does anyone have a good site for getting caps from the show and promo pics of the actors? I'd like to have a go at making something.
                            Krissiecaps has all the W13 eps, I believe. As for the promos, I don't know a specific site--but those tend to come up on a google search for me most of the time. PA might help with specifics on that, as he just found a promo image for me recently that I couldn't locate.
                            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Thanks! I will see what me and gimp come up with
                              sigpic

Comment

There is also toxic_caps @ Live journal. They make HD, non-logo caps.

You can check the SyFy website for the show for some promo pics. I don't know of any other place to get them.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X