Myka Bering/Pete Lattimer ship thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
    Hey if you're on Tumblr there is a Myka/Pete shipper Tumblr feel free to follow, submit pics, tell us why you want/like Myka/Pete as a potential ship.
    Sweet!
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Hey if you're on Tumblr there is a Myka/Pete shipper Tumblr feel free to follow, submit pics, tell us why you want/like Myka/Pete as a potential ship.
      I am so following that
      "It seems to me that the best relationships, the ones that last, are frequently the ones that are rooted in friendship. You know, one day you look at the person and you see something more than you did the night before. Like a switch has been flicked somewhere. And the person who was just a friend is suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with."
      -Dana Scully

Comment

Yay! More Myka/Pete shippers. Please just remember, Ship who you like, respect other ships, and play nice. It is okay for others to have a ship that you don't agree with, but it is not, imho, okay to disrespect those other ships. Ship wars are stupid.
        sigpic
        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Yay! More Myka/Pete shippers. Please just remember, Ship who you like, respect other ships, and play nice. It is okay for others to have a ship that you don't agree with, but it is not, imho, okay to disrespect those other ships. Ship wars are stupid.
          I don't have tumblr but I do enjoy checking all the Myka/Pete things

Actually, sometimes ship wars can be fun
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
            I don't have tumblr but I do enjoy checking all the Myka/Pete things
            Glad to hear it.

Actually, sometimes ship wars can be fun
            You've obviously never had anyone tell you, you're wrong for shipping who you ship because of how there is "no chemistry" between the couple you ship.

You've obviously never had anyone tell you, you're wrong for NOT seeing the obvious subtext between two female characters and that you're delusional for shipping a hetero couple instead.

So while I get that you're joking, I don't think ship wars are fun at all. They're just a way to put up dividers between fans and spread hate. Neither of which are fun, imho.
            sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear it.

You've obviously never had anyone tell you, you're wrong for shipping who you ship because of how there is "no chemistry" between the couple you ship.

You've obviously never had anyone tell you, you're wrong for NOT seeing the obvious subtext between two female characters and that you're delusional for shipping a hetero couple instead.

So while I get that you're joking, I don't think ship wars are fun at all. They're just a way to put up dividers between fans and spread hate. Neither of which are fun, imho.
              Yes I have, and I was only half joking. Ship wars are not the worst thing that can happen to fandom and they are unavoidable because we all have different tastes and we want to convince one another.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                Yes I have, and I was only half joking. Ship wars are not the worst thing that can happen to fandom and they are unavoidable because we all have different tastes and we want to convince one another.
                Actually ship wars are avoidable, if people would use respect. I do not want to convince anyone that they're wrong for shipping who they ship, I don't care. I care that people disrespect another ship to make themselves feel better about their own ship. That's wrong.

Ship who you like, respect other ships, and play nice. It's not that hard really.
                sigpic

Comment

a.jpg
                  I personally think they should get together!

Comment

Originally posted by TeamTeslen View Post
                    I personally think they should get together!
                    Me too!

But I don't think it'll happen
                    sigpic

Comment

VINDICATED!!!!

I finally got all caught up on Warehouse 13. I got apathetic about it for a while largely because of all the talking down of the Pete/Myka ship. People kept saying it was never going to happen and that was a good thing. That annoyed me. I thought they had great chemistry from the beginning and should end up together. I never got a brother/sister vibe from them.

I'm so happy the PTB finally took the plunge, even if I did have to wait for the very last episode. It's so great to have a ship that actually ends with cannon confirmation (I'm glaring at you Stargate PTB for S/J).

What a fun show with a great ending; although, there are so many more stories that could be told and I'm sad they won't be made.

Comment

Working...
                      X