No announcement yet.

Artifacts you'd like to see in the warehouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An all you can eat buffet, where nobody can ever stop eating! Mauh haha ahaha ahaha (joking)

Something to do with the underground railroad, helps people escape or hide
    Christopher Columbus' compass
    Ben Franklin's bifocals
    A former electric chair that killed lots of evil people (Halloween episode?)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
      An all you can eat buffet, where nobody can ever stop eating! Mauh haha ahaha ahaha (joking)
      How about something that makes Pete hate cookies.

Something to do with the underground railroad, helps people escape or hide
      You mean like the thimble of Harriet Tubman they used in S1?

Christopher Columbus' compass
      Ben Franklin's bifocals
      A former electric chair that killed lots of evil people (Halloween episode?)
      What would these things do I wonder?
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

I think it would be cool if in the background of a shot you made out an ancient decayed Raptor from BSG.

Comment

Originally posted by Kentucky View Post
          I think it would be cool if in the background of a shot you made out an ancient decayed Raptor from BSG.
          That would be a feat since BSG takes place WAY in the future and WH13 is in present day. Did the Raptor some how time travel into the past? If so how? Was it because it had an artifact built into it? If so, how'd the folks in BSG time get it?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
            That would be a feat since BSG takes place WAY in the future and WH13 is in present day. Did the Raptor some how time travel into the past? If so how? Was it because it had an artifact built into it? If so, how'd the folks in BSG time get it?
            You didn't watch the last episode of BSG did you?

Comment

You didn't watch the last episode of BSG did you?
              I didn't watch BSG at all well not the newer version. You'll want to maybe remember that not everyone watched that incarnation of the show when you say stuff like that and expect folks to get what you're talking about. I'm just saying. That would be like me assuming you'd know what I was talking about when I say "Oy! With the pink poodles!" Or "Copper Boom!".

*for those not familiar with either of those quotes, they're from the series Gilmore Girls. A show I watched and love but not everyone did.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                I didn't watch BSG at all well not the newer version. You'll want to maybe remember that not everyone watched that incarnation of the show when you say stuff like that and expect folks to get what you're talking about. I'm just saying. That would be like me assuming you'd know what I was talking about when I say "Oy! With the pink poodles!" Or "Copper Boom!".

*for those not familiar with either of those quotes, they're from the series Gilmore Girls. A show I watched and love but not everyone did.
                Fair enough. Here is a spoilery explanation for you:

Spoiler:
                The remake of BSG ended with the survivors of the twelve colonies finding ancient Earth populated by only pre-verbal human society. They sent all their big ships into the sun but the Raptors were used to ferry people to all the different continents. I thought it would be neat if one of those Raptors was in the Warehouse to suggest that it had been found on some archaeological dig and thus tying the Warehouse universe to the new BSG universe.

Comment

Fair enough. Here is a spoilery explanation for you:

Spoiler:
                  The remake of BSG ended with the survivors of the twelve colonies finding ancient Earth populated by only pre-verbal human society. They sent all their big ships into the sun but the Raptors were used to ferry people to all the different continents. I thought it would be neat if one of those Raptors was in the Warehouse to suggest that it had been found on some archaeological dig and thus tying the Warehouse universe to the new BSG universe.
                  Since I'm not big on tying unlike universes together I can't say that would thrill me at all. But okay for you. Personally I don't consider BSG & WH13 to be in the same universe and they shouldn't be crossed over. I'm not a big fan of cross overs. But your mileage may vary.
                  sigpic

Comment

Admiral Adama's glasses. The wearer gets a +20 modifier to Intimidation checks.
                    Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                    The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                    I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                    A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                    That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                    Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                    Caboose: They could be worse?
                    Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Charlie Chaplin's Hat & Cane - makes anyone in possession of them act like a clown and do prat falls like crazy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Bonnie and Clyde Ford car.
                        sigpic There are my dogs!

If you had to chose, die or watch the world die, what would you pick?"

Comment

The bones of the Berlin's Museum Spinosaurus.
                          If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                          Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                          If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                          Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Maybe a Wishing Well.

Comment

The Tardis would be great
                              sigpic

Comment

OMG! Just think of all the Sci-Fi 'stuff' they could have just sitting casually around the Warehouse.
                                *points up* The Tardis - in a corner with just a bit of the top peeking out of a tarp.
                                The shadow of a Stargate on the wall.
                                The Ark of the Covenant, in it's crate from the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark.
                                (both already suggested)
                                A crystal skull or a few of them.
                                Last edited by Jynjyr; 13 July 2010, 06:25 PM.
                                You're never too old to do something goofy.
                                sigpic
                                Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Working...
                                X